That Whip Appeal is real

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again this some simp ass no game bytch ass nikka shyt. Since when are nikkas with no game tryna talk about the game. Get happy over a bytch that only started giving you play when she saw you in a fresher car breh loool, while a nikka with REAL GAME is getting her to catch the bus to his house to get her back blown out.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Haha... Whip Appeal came on as i was pulling into Target just now.

RcO19p7l.jpg
What's the song in the beginning? Whip Appeal is so smooth. How does your car play videos? Is it satellite or those old DVDs that are just music videos?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Again this some simp ass no game bytch ass nikka shyt. Since when are nikkas with no game tryna talk about the game. Get happy over a bytch that only started giving you play when she saw you in a fresher car breh loool, while a nikka with REAL GAME is getting her to catch the bus to his house to get her back blown out.
:dead:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Funny story. I had just gotten a G35 coupe several years ago and me and my homie went to the club so he hollers at this girl and she asks him “IS THAT YOUR CAR?” When he said no she rolled her windows up and sped off :russ:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Funny story. I had just gotten a G35 coupe several years ago and me and my homie went to the club so he hollers at this girl and she asks him “IS THAT YOUR CAR?” When he said no she rolled her windows up and sped off :russ:
:dead:cotdayum