The “enthusiasm” for women’s wrestling = phony

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Sasha is hit or Miss with promos. You know what? Here’s a flip: she’s a great heel but her face promos comes off more natural. As in she’s not “trying” to put forth something. Personally, I’d love to see her pushed as a big baby face with an edge for an extended period of time.

But as much as I don’t wanna keep driving home the “She’s a Star!” narrative here, she really is Top 3 in the Women’s division when it comes to the overall package.

More than anything, WWE’s ladies division doesn’t have range. A lot of it is played on some goofy shyt angle wise, and nothing is presented inherently intense as some of the men’s stuff. They do a better job with that in NXT than on the main shows.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
That fake-sounding laugh and nervous-ish talking is top 5 on the roster? Ehhhhh... I love Sasha's gimmick and her look and her in-ring work, but her promo game has always been weak more often than not. I'd sure as hell put Bianca, Bayley, Lynch, and Bliss over her on the mic.

I can't with Alexa and that little girl voice:mjlol:

I will not.:gucci:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sasha is hit or Miss with promos. You know what? Here’s a flip: she’s a great heel but her face promos comes off more natural. As in she’s not “trying” to put forth something. Personally, I’d love to see her pushed as a big baby face with an edge for an extended period of time.

But as much as I don’t wanna keep driving home the “She’s a Star!” narrative here, she really is Top 3 in the Women’s division when it comes to the overall package.

More than anything, WWE’s ladies division doesn’t have range. A lot of it is played on some goofy shyt angle wise, and nothing is presented inherently intense as some of the men’s stuff. They do a better job with that in NXT than on the main shows.
Sasha Banks is one of the only true superstars here in North America