The 2020 Cincinnati Bengals have a very talented roster...

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping Green gets traded to Packers (for my dynasty team purpose)

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Maybe. Or maybe they go worst to first like the 2019 49ers.

All I know is that roster has really good players at nearly every positions. Similar to last year's 49ers. However, for some reason they have underachieved the last two years. I don't think they are as bad as that 2-14 record they had last year. They are a more talented team.

If he balls out this season, you’re going to claim it was all the talent on his roster. That’s why you made this thread

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Its about going from the worst team in the league to the playoffs (worst to first). Like the 2019 49ers who went from the #2 pick to the Super Bowl in one year. I'm telling ya'll the Bengals have the roster to make that sort of absurd one year jump.

FTR I also predicted the 49ers being elite last year. In the off-season I said they would go 12-4 in 2019 after a 4-12 season. They went 13-3 last year. Pretty accurate prediction on my part.

Agree with all this. However, we’ve got to see the linebackers play together. We got killed last year on 3rd 5-8yrds across the middle. Also, the linebackers got to do a better job tackling this year. I’m also not sold on the coaches

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Agree with all this. However, we’ve got to see the linebackers play together. We got killed last year on 3rd 5-8yrds across the middle. Also, the linebackers got to do a better job tackling this year. I’m also not sold on the coaches
Yeah I think linebacker is our biggest question but I like the young kids the drafted and Bynes from the Ravens seems like a decent player, hopefully a great leader of that position

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he balls out this season, you’re going to claim it was all the talent on his roster. That’s why you made this thread

I made a similar thread before the 2018 season when Andy Dalton was the QB where I predicted them to go 12-4 and be a Super Bowl contender. Its right here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...-2018-they-are-a-super-bowl-contender.656832/

Explain that?

Joe Burrow still gonna be a bust BTW. A dope roster can only hide a flawed QB for so long. See Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, Blake Bortles, etc.