The arrogance of this lady in the gym

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
She know she has a dude face. She looking like Nip the Crip.

I see she stay in the Gym and got her a fat dude with a Loc Bun on top his head:skip:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Its all a reaction to centuries of being objectified. If you understand the dynamics and the role(s) that women have been forced to play, in pretty much every known patriarchal society, then you'll understand and respect the assumptions being made in this video. I think its good if we, as men, start feeling more self conscious about the way in which we interact with women. Even if there is a small bit of fear that we may be "outed" on social media. I feel this way because it pales in comparison to the fear that some women feel when interacting with men.

:mjlol:
good to have u back @Knuckles Red

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She was unattractive before this video and she was clearly fishing for attention, which she unfortunately got. It's why the most offensive thing you can do to the average bird in '22 is to ignore their existence entirely. She went home feelinh like it was a highly successful day because good or bad, she got a man to engage her on camera even though she looks like Seinfield. Keep treating women like celebrities for existing and they'll continue to treat you like fans.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Bird babble, they show up 50% of the reason trying to thirst trap. Why was she so focused on if he was looking otherwise.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm sorry but this epidemic of women going to the gym hoping men and thirst on them and them getting mad that they do is so pathetic. They aren't even there to workout...just to show off for IG.

You dont even know how to approach the madness so its just necessary to just deprive them of any attention whatsoever.
:yeshrug:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I be trying to tell y'all women are the creepiest, thirsty thing on the planet.

They try to act like men are to deflect from their pervert/narcissistic shyt...

Thats why they wear what they wear... And act how they act,...

Attention and compliments fuels women...
Without that energy... They would shave all their hair off and go into a depression

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can't see what you don't wanna show.
I only see what you want to show.