The beautiful Leslie Jones got ghosted and she calls men & women cowards in scathing Twitter post

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I respect the fact she called out both men AND women on it.

I’m not gonna lie. I’ve both ghosted and been ghosted in the past. I honestly have chalked it up to the modern day dating Game and haven’t thought too much about it. I’ve NEVER completely ghosted a woman I slept with because thats scumbag shyt but i’ve been in the “talking” stage, figured it wasn’t going to work out for whatever reason and just stopped texting/calling. Women have done it to me too.:yeshrug:

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I may be the only one that didn't care either way. Been ghosted. I ghost.

It is what it is. She's older though so maybe she's accustom to a different way.

Best believe folks in their 20s ghost all the time. It is what it is :yeshrug: ive never lost sleep over it

Thought it was only me. I don't care if you ghost me. I usually stop trying to contact you after a phone call and a message anyway.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I'm of the mind where if I don't want to fukk with you anymore, I will let you know. Social media has caused people to hide behind things. There are some cases where not saying anything is the best course of action though.