The best careers/industries for black people

deep

All Star
Daps
What are the best industries to work in for black people?

I work for a large commercial insurance firm in Atlanta. And my experience over the years has been challeneing to say the least.

From the subtle racial bias and microagreessions to just the lack of diverse recruiting at the management level.

To that end, I’m looking to leave and need any of my brehs to share what they consider to be safe havens for young “non-c00n” black folks; particular men.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's not the industry it's where you choose to work.

My father opened his own business as a carpenter because he wasn't getting much work back in the days. Guess what?, he opened his own store iand used the connections he had from his friends to network and before you knew it he had his own business, paid for the education and employed his friends to work under him.

Essentially, if you wanna make change and have the means or the knowledge then become your own boss because change has to start with yourself.

That's common sense.

Also, why are you taking the ignorant actions of others to heart. Instead of slugging it out at one company pretending to be loyal why not learn how to hustle your career to level up that way.

I wouldn't stay at one company for more than 1-2 years unless I was making close to six figures. If you knew how much these companies generate and how much you're being paid in relation to working damn near 40 hours a week you'd have a change of heart and not give a fukk about them.

Learn to lie in your CV, practice how to prepare/nail interviews and continue to learn the fundamentals of trade skills that will get you valued and paid more. All you need to know is the basics to get your foot into the door then go on bootcamp or crash courses to learn the skill properly.

Or go to the Caribbean because there are barely no white people there. :wow: