The best conversations are often passionate or controversial. Never hesitate to express that part of you.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Why is passion so attractive? Passion is an extension of a person's expression of who they are, what they are, and why they're into (insert hobby)

It's the strong emotion deeply poured into the topic that's so fukking intriguing!
It's very inspiring to see a person fully immersed in their craft. :myman:

Plus, you can get to know the person whereas with small talk you barely learn shyt.

I get it, we need small talk as an indicator of whether or not a person is trustworthy to be surrounded by. It's an unwritten rule we learn from kids to adults

However, small talk is just small. Small talk is just mostly surface-level conversations that remain on the surface.

The fun thing is you can be passionate about anything! The essence of being Black, Black/World History, Film, Drugs, Fashion, Sexuality, Technology, Videogames, Comics, Skateboarding, Food, Culture, Science, Travel, Cars, Music, Art, Health, Comedy, Humanity, Politics, Religion, Spirituality, Architecture, Psychology, etc

Passion is one of the best ways to attract women. For men who subconsciously know this, women are stimulated by emotions. And what's the best way to introduce yourself? Displaying your craft in front of her.

To brehs and brethettes, never hesitate to speak up about what you're passionate about juu heard! If you don't have a passion, start gaining knowledge on topics that piqued your interest.

Personally, I'm into a lot of shyt! Ranging from learning about music such as music history/music production/playing instruments, culture, science, tech, health, food, etc. Who the fukk doesn't like food?!

I think the school system blocks children's natural curiosity to acquire knowledge. Because schools are too focused on getting grades, scores, and achievements. The best teachers/mentors are often enthusiastic.

If you do have passion, feel free to describe why you're passionate about it. Y'all can add to the thread, I'm about to catch some Zzzssss!