The Best/Worst Launch Games?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
best:

$_32.JPG

good memories of this one, having tournaments with my brothers & friends. the first fighting game I really got into.

worst:

220px-Orphen_Scion_of_Sorcery.jpg

shyt was complete trash.don't know why I even picked this one up. it was between this and smuggler's run and I thought the anime action rpg would be the better choice :unimpressed:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Worst: Turok for the 360. I think I turned it in the day I got it and the breh at Gamestop was like "Its that bad, breh? :picard: damn I was finna load it up in the back after work :snoop: "

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I’m a firm believer that the Wii U’s god awful launch was why it failed. It was so damn bad there was no recovering. Just put the entire launch lineup as worst. I love NSMB Wii U, but that’s not going to move units. Period.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I’m a firm believer that the Wii U’s god awful launch was why it failed. It was so damn bad there was no recovering. Just put the entire launch lineup as worst. I love NSMB Wii U, but that’s not going to move units. Period.

Only Wii launch games I remember are Zombi U & Red Steel(I think that was a launch game). Red Steel was terrible.