The c00niest post of 2018

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The same mentality as a white south african :wow:. Rob, rape, pillage the natives but its all good cos we gave you Hollywood :salute:

:gucci: Natives were brutally displaced from their own homelands but its ok because we invented pop culture. Oh and the poster is a devout christian too :martin:

The c00ns what dapped him :sitdown:

I am not Christian at all...

And we gave the USA more than pop culture, we gave the USA wealth like never before

Lol

Cape for Native American slave holders that made it illegal for Black people to breed with them

Lol cape for Native American slaveholders that til this day won't acknowledge Black Native American slave descendents

Lol call me a c00n cause I stand up for my kind and don't care about no fukking slaveholders lol

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Strongest candidate, afaik.

Y’all use nikka on here a lot too. As far as I know it’s the same damn thing. But keep trying to bully me though.

I’m laughing because you was making it seemed like something else. All because I said the n word, like it’s not something y’all use? Lol.

L2014

Banned
Daps
The same mentality as a white south african :wow:. Rob, rape, pillage the natives but its all good cos we gave you Hollywood :salute:

:gucci: Natives were brutally displaced from their own homelands but its ok because we invented pop culture. Oh and the poster is a devout christian too :martin:

The c00ns what dapped him :sitdown:
I dapped that shyt so now what bytch?

You ain’t even put it in context

He commented on how people climb all over nikkas and portray us as leeches n shyt while using the rights we fought for to displace and mistreat us.

Natives built mounds we built everything Americans should be thankful for from cultures to ways of life.

Tell me what makes me c00n for ridin for my people?

That’s too bad what happened to them but no can stop pathogens from wrecking havoc on people 500years ago.

And you a hoe for letting some long dead tribe have a pow wow in your mouth. Clean Chief Dead Birds spirit nutt off you chin before address any of us.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
looks up to vikings yet is a part of the "foreign" nikka hate squad.

:laff:
I don't look up to anybody I am fukking grown lol

And I don't hate anybody lol

World is a dog eat dog place lol

If the Vikings, Ancient Egyptians who the fukk ever came to my shyt...I am killing them...point blank lol...

And I don't care for slaveholders, so fukk everybody back then...they are pieces of shyt...if you held slaves I hope your bloodline is wiped out

I don't champion anybody or anything but my own cause

Y'all can go feel bad about Mexicans, Arabs, Natives...who the fukk ever...I feel bad for no one

This is the age of nationalism and death and poverty

HYON

Go play Superman for another group that will piss on your grave if you want lol