The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wow you really went on a long tangent.

Let’s just stick to the original point, I’m not gonna go back and requote everything again.

Breh, you outright lied on me on multiple points and then turned around and accused me of being the liar. Now you want to just erase all of that and move on. I'm not going to play games with you anymore. My statement stands, I've already backed up what I said earlier in the discussion, and I'm done.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you outright lied on me on multiple points and then turned around and accused me of being the liar. Now you want to just erase all of that and move on. I'm not going to play games with you anymore. My statement stands, I've already backed up what I said earlier in the discussion, and I'm done.
So you don’t have any data to refute my original point?

You didn’t link to anything that showed women overall experience violence at a higher rate than men.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
News flash - telling women they should just "think different" is not going to do anything. Women don't feel this way about men just because someone told them, it comes from their own lived experience. An experience that many men still aren't willing to come to terms with.

Just look at this board. How many times on The Coli have you seen men:

1. Claim that all/most women are idiotibdont see the contradiction:dahell:c, immoral, unable to control themselves, or other blanket negative characteristics.

2. Outright dismiss sexual assault victims or suggest they did something to deserve it.

3. Try to minimize sexual assault with caveats, "It's not sexual assault if she was scared but didn't fight back" or "It's not sexual assault if they were already dating", etc.

4. Immediate excuse reports of domestic violence and ask what the woman must have done to trigger him?

5. Argue that we need to return to a society where only men have authority, where women are fully obedient, etc.

The average woman, if her ONLY experience of men was reading what they post on The Coli, would come to the conclusion that there are a large # of men who either hate women or who don't have proper boundaries around nonconsensual sex, and thus worry that she needs to be wary around them.
You just typed all this about men generalizing women, based on a debate where women are generalizing men based on a ridiculous premise

You don't see the contradiction?:dahell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How often do people encounter bears? The last time I encountered a bear was in the zoo.

Because bears leave people the fukk alone. There are 330,000 bears in America, and yet most people rarely encounter them because the bears do everything possible to stay away from people. That's what makes them safe.

You try to create these random unrelated scenarios, like, "What if a bear was walking down a populated street?" or "What if they decided to walk up to the bear?", but that's not the scenario in the hypothetical situation. The scenario is that the bear is just there, in the woods, doing typical bear things. And anyone who spends any time in the woods knows that in that regular, everyday situation, that happens constantly damn near everywhere in America where people hike in the woods, the bear is going to do everything possible to not be seen, and if it is seen it is going to run away.

So now you've jumped to lying.

I'm not lying, you're emotional as fukk whenever this situation comes up. This is just from this thread:

To @boogers
Another bytch made tool speaking as though his other half is stood over his shoulders.
You are a fukking idiot so to make things simple for you.

To me:
you have this tendency of being a pompous sack of shyt
you are a fool.

To @™BlackPearl The Empress™
You were defending a pedophile.

It seems to be a common trend. Double down on how awful men are so the light doesn't shine on your misconduct.

You disgusting degenerate.

To women in general:
Any woman saying that is the sort of woman who buys furniture that doesn't fit through the doors.

Is it just this thread? Nah, let's look at the things you've said to me every time I've spoken on the topic of male/female relations:

you're a fragile, bytch made little simp

you going to act as though you're not that self-righteous sack of shyt

That was enough to bring the bytch in you out

you're an over grown little bytch

Why don't you make good on that claim and fukk off for good?

shut the fukk up.

you stupid son of a bytch.

One of those times you started running around and tagging me in multiple threads just because men who support women were involved. :heh:

It's amazing to see the projection when the very men who make the wildest claims about female emotions are also the quickest to act the way they claim women do.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The equivalent of this hypothetical is being stuck unarmed in the forest with a bear, or a racist cac with a rifle.

The Bear is certainly more dangerous, but I've been conditioned to believe cacs wouldn't pass up the opportunity to kill a black man with no consequences. Bear attacks are incredibly rare, they're more likely to run from you unless they're literally starving or feel threatened.

I understand why women would pick the bear, they've been conditioned to fear men, especially a man unbound by laws in a forest where he could do anything to a woman and get away with it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You just typed all this about men generalizing women, based on a debate where women are generalizing men based on a ridiculous premise

You don't see the contradiction?:dahell:

I'm sure particular women have made negative generalizations about men, but if you're just talking about merely answering the bear/man question, then no, there's no contradiction. You can discuss probabilities without unfairly generalizing.

I'll give an example that's outside of the gender wars to make it neutral.

If you said, "Cops are racist" or "All cops are racist", that would be an unfair generalization.

If you said, "As a Black man, I know I have to be on alert around cops because there's a real chance I'll run into a racist one", that's perfectly accurate.

I see no problem with women saying that they wouldn't be comfortable running into a man alone in the woods, because they feel a risk in that situation for them. That's like a man saying, "I'm not comfortable having sex with a woman I just met because I don't know what she'll accuse me of afterwards." That's not claiming that most women make fake rape allegations, it's a completely fair reaction based on things that have happened sometimes to other men.

That's a different world from the shyt that's said on TLR, where it is claimed that women in general are incapable of logic, incapable of making good decisions, always emotional, etc. Those are slurs that are clearly meant to apply to all or the vast majority of women.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

Thread made me think about this scene.

Imagine actually having the strength to go 1 on 1 with a bear :banderas:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Because bears leave people the fukk alone. There are 330,000 bears in America, and yet most people rarely encounter them because the bears do everything possible to stay away from people. That's what makes them safe.
People rarely encounter bears because they live in the wild. They're not safe, we are just not around them.

Looking at what this conversation has reduced you to is embarrassing.

You try to create these random unrelated scenarios, like, "What if a bear was walking down a populated street?" or "What if they decided to walk up to the bear?", but that's not the scenario in the hypothetical situation. The scenario is that the bear is just there, in the woods, doing typical bear things. And anyone who spends any time in the woods knows that in that regular, everyday situation, that happens constantly damn near everywhere in America where people hike in the woods, the bear is going to do everything possible to not be seen, and if it is seen it is going to run away.
Except I didn't create this scenario. The scenario is would you rather encounter a bear in the woods or another man. It is a scenario that puts a human being in the proximity of the bears.

I'm bringing up the other scenarios to open your fukking eyes to the reality that it isn't some scenario where humans and the bear are far apart. You're trying to rely on bears in the wood not often harming human beings, when the cause for that is the encounters being slim. The created scenario alters those odds.

To @™BlackPearl The Empress™
Do you expect me to be respectful to a woman who defends a mother who had a daughter waxing vaginas. Come on now.

You're making a fool of yourself.

Is it just this thread? Nah, let's look at the things you've said to me every time I've spoken on the topic of male/female relations:

When you speak on the topic, you reveal how little integrity you have. You would evidently cape for a nonce and argue something as stupid as a man being more dangerous than a bear if it allowed you to get on your high horse and wag your finger at other men.

I am going to approach you with hostility because I see the bytch in you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
People rarely encounter bears because they live in the wild. They're not safe, we are just not around them.

Looking at what this conversation has reduced you to is embarrassing.

Except I didn't create this scenario. The scenario is would you rather encounter a bear in the woods or another man. It is a scenario that puts a human being in the proximity of the bears.

I'm bringing up the other scenarios to open your fukking eyes to the reality that it isn't some scenario where humans and the bear are far apart. You're trying to rely on bears in the wood not often harming human beings, when the cause for that is the encounters being slim. The created scenario alters those odds.

Do you expect me to be respectful to a woman who defends a mother who had a daughter waxing vaginas. Come on now.

You're making a fool of yourself.

When you speak on the topic, you reveal how little integrity you have. You would evidently cape for a nonce and argue something as stupid as a man being more dangerous than a bear if it allowed you to get on your high horse and wag your finger at other men.

I am going to approach you with hostility because I see the bytch in you.

I told y'all about that nikka Rha and the games be playing on here, thinking he can outsmart everybody :mjlol: