Reppin
Flint, Michigan
30726556_10101631641564732_2061585517700075638_n.jpg

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw a commercial for this event on a tv at the gym earlier and had to double check. Does their decision in venue location qualify as a subliminal brehs??:lupe::pachaha:

Marvel Universe LIVE! Age of Heroes - DCU Center

E0E5CF0F-D1D6-47F1-9904DB32D50AEDF8_thumbnail.jpg

Marvel fans, assemble for this live, action-packed, legendary battle to defend the universe from evil. Spider-Man, the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy join forces with Doctor Strange, master of the mystic arts, in a race against time to recover the Wand of Watoomb before it falls into Loki’s hands. This ancient artifact holds immeasurable mystical power and would allow Loki to achieve his eternal quest to crown himself ruler of Asgard and Earth. This all new show unites some of Marvel’s greatest Super Heroes including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Panther, Hulk and Black Widow against some of the most threatening villains. Their journey sparks new feuds with old foes, pitting student against mentor, sister against sister and brother against brother. Witness cutting-edge special effects, aerial stunts and video projection in this incredible adventure. Fans of all ages will be immersed in the Marvel Universe and experience it all with their family…LIVE!

Showtimes
Thursday, Aprl 19 at 7:00PM
Friday April 20 at 7:00PM
Saturday, April 21 at 11:00AM
Saturday, April 21 at 3:00PM
Saturday April 21 at 7:00PM
Sunday April 22 at 12:00PM
Sunday April 22 at 4:00PM

Pricing
Tickets start as low as $25.00

Tickets on sale now at the DCU Center Box Office(:whoo::ooh:), by phone at 800-745-3000 and online at ticketmaster.com. All information subject to change.

full
Marvel out here pulling up on DC home turf now like, "This is our shyt now :leostare:. Orders from Mr. Mouse himself.."

full

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Nova' Movie Has "Immediate Potential" At Marvel Studios

Among the many Marvel Comics characters yet to be introduced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Nova is chief among them.

The cosmic character, whose real identities include Richard Rider the more recent Sam Alexander (son of another Nova), and others, is somewhere near the front of the line for standalone Marvel heroes to come to the big screen. Speaking to ComicBook.com at a press event for Avengers: Infinity War, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige addressed the possibilities of the cosmic hero coming to the big screen.

"Nova is… if we have a big board with a bunch of characters that have more immediate potential, Nova is on that board," Feige said in the exclusive interview. "Because of the connection to the Guardians universe, because there are more than one examples to pull from in the comics that are interesting. And you’re absolutely right, he was in the earliest drafts of the [Guardians of the Galaxy]."

nova-2-0-wip-by-uncannyknack-dacv33q-197973.jpg

Feige, however, wouldn't go any further with a timeline for the character potentially arriving in live-action. With Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 on the way following the third and fourth Avengers movies, it is possible for Nova to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe before getting a standalone film.

Feige did tease the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as its titles and character pairings might look. "It'll vary movie by movie," Feige said when asked if another Infinity War-type ensemble will come along. "You can't do that every two years. You're fooling yourself. You're fooling yourself but I love that our most recent movie was almost as self-contained as anything we've ever done in Black Panther and it was successful beyond our wildest dreams. It all just depends on the story."

As far as characters like Nova or any other Marvel Cinematic Universe-newcomers are concerned when it comes to movies versus small screen, Feige says those choices also vary based on several factors. "It varies," Feige said. "It's the internal group of us at Marvel Studios and then, of course, conversations with Alan Horn, the chairman of the studio, and it varies. It varies in terms of characters who audiences like and want to see more of, which is how you get to Ragnarok, or characters that we know are great and have wonderful supporting characters and literal worlds that we can tap into like Panther and Wakanda. So, it always varies. Now, we're at a point where there are a lot of both."

For now, it's all about getting through Avengers: Infinity War before deciding what the next move is. "We're figuring those things out," Feige said. "It is a very unique embarrassment of riches right now because there are so many of the characters that audiences are clamoring to see more. The question is how do we show them all?"

Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters on April 27, 2018.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
James Cameron been sneak dissin lately :pachaha:

“I’m hoping we’ll start getting Avenger fatigue here pretty soon,” Cameron said while promoting his new docuseries AMC Visionaries: James Cameron’s Story of Science Fiction. “Not that I don’t love the movies. It’s just, come on guys, there are other stories to tell besides hyper-gonadal males without families doing death-defying things for two hours and wrecking cities in the process. It’s like, oy!”

“We can see the market drives us to a sort of science fiction now that's either completely escapist and doesn’t require a technical consultant — an example of that would be Guardians of the Galaxy. It’s just fun,” Cameron said. “We don’t care how those spaceships work or any of that stuff works. And then you have scientifically responsible science fiction like The Martian or Interstellar.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Feige Addresses The X-Men’s Potential Place in the MCU, Says Marvel Isn’t Currently Working On It

CS: I know the Disney deal is a long ways away, so you can’t talk specifics of that, but a big conversation among fans is how something like “X-Men,” where supers are ostracized, could exist in the same universe where The Avengers are by and large celebrated. Obviously they’ve co-existed in the comics for decades, but as a fan do you think those two worlds could be reconciled in a more grounded cinematic universe?

Feige: You’re right, it’s too far out to talk about whether it will happen of not. We’re not working on it in any way, shape or form. We’ve got five films on the docket we’ve already announced that are taking a big percent of our time. But I will say to your very good question that if you look back to Phase 1 and after “Iron Man” was released and we announced our upcoming films, one of which was “Thor,” people said, “How in the WORLD can you bring in a Norse god who flies with a hammer into the world you’ve established of Tony Stark and Stark Industries?” That was sort of the reason we made the “Thor” film the way we did, was to ease character into a world together, even though they might not understand each other and might have trouble getting along at first, that’s the fun of it. But tonally there’s always a way, and as you said the comics have been navigating it quite well for half a century.