The differences between meeting women online vs offline

Which way do/did you prefer to meet women?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Pros: easy, don't have to leave your house, can search by the type of person you looking for, can cast a wider net
Cons: women are way more picky, it's all text based, catfish, you are competing with 500 other dudes in her inbox, can go days without a response (if you ever get one), women are hesitant to meet up

Pros: Get a response immediately, women are less picky, they get a feel for you and your vibe straight away, women you meet tend to be hotter
Cons: More difficult because it requires effort, sometimes reading signals is hard, requires courage, necessitates that you to leave the house, can be embarrassing in some situations

Offline is definitely better if you looking for quality but quantity wise online can't be beat

Although the attractiveness of what you pull goes down a by alot online

What other pros and cons y'all see? Which method do you normally use?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, I'd prefer to meet women in person, but I'm also in my mid-30s, so I didn't necessarily grow up with online dating being "the" way. Plus I have decent enough social skills.

No telling how I'd be with women if I had been born in 2002 instead of 1986.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
online i can better explain my daily fukk ups online but same time they expected those fukk ups to disappear once we met :dead: :mjlol:

offline i'm usually drinking and more comfortable

hit or miss with both:hula:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
As a chubby nikka it's easier in person.

I tip the scales in other ways to where she'll still be choosing despite my weight..

Online aa broad is gonna only choose the fittest tallest brehs she can because she has the optio .

But nothing overcomes pure natural attraction...can't beat that.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
body language its the biggest difference u can communicate so much with just a look or a smirk:myman:

too many jokes and double entendres are lost online even with a smiley:shaq2:

Daps
More nikkas get p*ssy offline by alot.

Online works at times.

But alot of times online there no vibe or u dont look like the person envision.

If u get the number in person the looks part is out the way all u got to do is finish it off.

Plus when i talk to women they told me 90 percent of the time online goes no where most they relationship come from meeting a person offline