Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What I find more hilarious is how Eric Wallace is talking about all these grand plans he had for season 10, while leaving out the important detail that Grant and Candice weren’t coming back if the show got renewed :mjlol:

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well that was certainly a way to send off The Flash/Arrowverse.:skip:

This sums up the later seasons to the finale in a nutshell.

tumblr_oh3t72YZUj1r7lepzo2_500.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This my last post on this.. as you can tell I’m highly disappointed lol

How do you use 4 episodes to build the final villain to be a full circle moment from the season 1 finale only to have him defeated midway through the final episode?

he was probably officially Cobalt blue for all of 15 minutes of the 4 episodes… beat the brakes off this man only to be like, aight, you make a good point, let’s be cordial :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’ve been ready for that discussion

They botched this show a while ago

It started getting repetitive but bruh above was right on cue with how they always know what’s gonna happen in the future.

I kept watching cuz I’ve been watching from the start but I really lost interest when they had that 1 season that was split into 2.. I think it was the 1 where Iris disappeared into the mirror place. That season didn’t have a real finale. The finale was the start of the next season

They set up way too many things that they never expanded or straight up botched like Diggle/GL and the JL

The Arrowverse has more pros than cons but the head writers didn’t know what TF they really wanted to do.. when black lightning first started they said it wouldn’t be apart of the Arrowverse then all of a sudden it was.. then Superman and Lois were part of it now all of a sudden outta nowhere they’re not lol

I will saw this…. I felt like there were brief moments in a couple of eps that felt like the earlier season and really reminded me why I fell in love with this show

I still for the most part love the Joe scenes and the scenes where Barry is actually doing something and felt like the main focus were well done for the most part.

I think the show just loses so much when they go away from him for long periods of time and focus on other people that we really don’t care about.

I mean I get even Arrow had side character with their own arcs.

But they did a great job with keeping Oliver involved and didn’t push him out. I mean eps with Barry taking a vacation? Come on

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Finally attempting to wrap this up. Season 7 was so unbearably bad that I didn't want to continue. I hope 8 and 9 are at least moderate improvements.

Barry and Iris having "force children" is some the goofiest writing I've ever seen on TV.

Chester and Allegra just not great additions so far. Chester is nerdy without any of Cisco's charisma. Allegra is just there. At least she's nice to look at I guess.

This show is a reminder of why I'm never watching network TV again. Series last way too long, both episodic wise and season why. This show legit used to be great. It's barely recognizable anymore.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally attempting to wrap this up. Season 7 was so unbearably bad that I didn't want to continue. I hope 8 and 9 are at least moderate improvements.

Barry and Iris having "force children" is some the goofiest writing I've ever seen on TV.

Chester and Allegra just not great additions so far. Chester is nerdy without any of Cisco's charisma. Allegra is just there. At least she's nice to look at I guess.

This show is a reminder of why I'm never watching network TV again. Series last way too long, both episodic wise and season why. This show legit used to be great. It's barely recognizable anymore.

Seasons 8 and 9 aren't as bad as 7, but they're not on the level of the first couple seasons either.

If I give Season 1 a grade of A and Season 7 is an F, then Season 8 is maybe a B- and Season 9 is a C-. I will say the first arc in Season 8 is good.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Seasons 8 and 9 aren't as bad as 7, but they're not on the level of the first couple seasons either.

If I give Season 1 a grade of A and Season 7 is an F, then Season 8 is maybe a B- and Season 9 is a C-. I will say the first arc in Season 8 is good.

Okay. And I see season 9 is just 13 episodes. I'll play this in the background while i work. Thanks for the update.

If the final boss isn't Barry vs Thawne they fukked up.