The Game claims Dr Dre didnt give him one beat on the Documentary

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is terrible logic. I hope you don't have kids.
How is this related to one’s kids?
This is a millionaire, gang banger, sexual criminal, hater who tries to tear down other black men and black men who put on for him, a person we have zero relations to and on.

How the fukk is that related to ones seed :dahell:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That's not even true according to Game. Who said in his last interview that he had all those Dre beats already and just gave them to 50 to make hooks :dead:
lies so much can't even remember when he said before or keep his stories straight :heh:

next he'll tell us he was the one who gave Dre the eminem demo tape

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Game was right in this video, a year or two later Hip Hop was in the dumps with all that laffy taffy and lollipop bullshyt. He made this song in dedication of the police brutality of Sean bell. Nobody else was making these songs at the time.

Damn i use to play this while playing GTA Sandreas all the time

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this related to one’s kids?
This is a millionaire, gang banger, sexual criminal, hater who tries to tear down other black men and black men who put on for him, a person we have zero relations to and on.

How the fukk is that related to ones seed :dahell:
It's not the topic. It's the logic.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime a thread starts with "Game says" or "Game claims" I know it's just gonna be on some flagrant lie ish but can't help but read. We need Swizz and Timbo to do a Game and Ross versus but make it about their claims and not the music, (maybe both). They both the best Freestyle liars ive ever seen. Rosses top 20 lies vs Games top 20 lies would be a classic battle.