The Game Laughs Off Paying $200K for A Youngboy NBA Feature On His New Album

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
I actually believe him because you have to agree an artist price upfront and then you pay them before they record. Everyone does swaps now with streaming, even Drake isn't charging cash for a feature unless you're literally nobody, but anybody who could afford 250 would already be popping anyways.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I actually believe him because you have to agree an artist price upfront and then you pay them before they record. Everyone does swaps now with streaming, even Drake isn't charging cash for a feature unless you're literally nobody, but anybody who could afford 250 would already be popping anyways.

This, if I’m The Game I’m charging younger nikkas (not enough to break the budget) for this early 2000’s flow. If they not tryna pay it then that’s their loss.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Game liked her posts on IG, it’s Definitely him.

fukking hilarious if so. Idk if I ever see so many influential and popular rappers all have issues with one nikka to the point of responding.

Youngboy gotta know he's gonna be hit with something heavy and is just tryna cash in while he can. Those charges are still open while he's on house arrest in god knows where Utah with police/security constantly.

shyt weird as hell and i get why they only talk about it lightly but it's wild. Hes who 69 wanted to be in every aspect

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
IMG-9867.jpg
IMG-9866.jpg
IMG-9865.jpg