The Game Responds To NBA YoungBoy's Feature Fee: "I Ain’t Never Paid For A Verse"

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
“I don’t listen to Youngboy, so he don’t have a lot of fans”

Meanwhile the fukkin NFL is using memes related to him

They just gave u good reasons why they said what they said you act like my 17 year old nephew
Breh, if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't know about half of anything, I'm old, and have a family, job, house, car payments, all that shyt, my days of going out and fukking around are far behind me, all I do now for entertainment are go on the internet's at work, listen to my stories in the car, and watch some YouTube while exercising.

Once you hit about 34-35 It's highly likely that you stop keeping up with pop culture especially when it comes to music. It just becomes tiresome to keep up with all that stuff as it's constantly in flux. I don't really watch music videos, listen to the radio, all the stuff I listen to is from artist I already know or artist I've been exposed to from features of artist I already know that impressed me on the feature. Also sometimes Spotify exposes me to so new artist.

If some newer artist is featured on a song and spits a dope verse I'll check for them. I don't go out of my way to listen to popular artist just because they're popular. If they just put out a mediocre verse I pay them no mind.

This is the only track I've ever listened to with this guy on it. Like I said his verse left no impact on me so I never sought out any of his music.