The GOAT vs. The Kid: Super Bowl LV | Kansas City Chiefs @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2/7)

Super Bowl Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
For all my NFL fanatics. SB 55 Mic'd Up :mjgrin:

Mike Evans with the comedy gold at 27:37
"Scramble drill ass nikkas :hhh:, --- Sup Cheetah :unimpressed:"
JPP and Shaq turning up as Mahomes is getting murked
Blaine Gabbert being baffled at AB's ad-libbed TD route
Gronk being like "Huh, reminds me of the good ol days" :russ:

Last edited:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I’m the biggest Brady hater but honey badger looking like a real biitch. U supposed to be this super thug and a cac like Brady throw some f-bombs and call u a fakkit and whooped ur ass and u cry to the media smh not a good look

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I’m the biggest Brady hater but honey badger looking like a real biitch. U supposed to be this super thug and a cac like Brady throw some f-bombs and call u a fakkit and whooped ur ass and u cry to the media smh not a good look

He deleted that tweet once he found out Brady was mic'ed up too :laff:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

100% black til I die. all black everything... crazy how people were thinking he called him a ******...
Brady is a fukkin killer, tough as hell and will talk shyt and attack with the best of them...

The love and respect between he and Ed Reed before the game(last year) in the tunnel should be all we need to know...

Dude had AB literally living in his house...