The Greatest Night of Pop: Netflix Documentary Of Michael Jackson's "We Are The World"

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
His beef with MJ had nothing to do with it. They said in the doc he wanted a guitar solo and didn’t want to be in the same room as everyone else

Also they did Sheila E foul. She was only there cause they thought Prince would come though

And that Waylon Jennings part :mjpls:

yea she was basically the "prince plug" and when she couldn't get it done :camby:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Finally got around to seeing this.

it's funny seeing some of these mega-stars struggle singing something like an Ad-lib

Al Jarreau got drunk and kept fukkin up his one line :mjlol:
Waylon Jennings heard them Swahili lyrics and immediately dipped. :mjpls:

Lionel's MJ impression is pretty good. I was dying when he talked about that snake.
MJ's clean a cappella vocals singing his part. :banderas:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
Black Jesus; Stolen Tales
This really was a great night and a timeless song but Man I love Prince. He would never show up to such a thing. He never wanted someone to take his shine. Prince always had his band, his starlets etc. Always wanted to be the leader and not a follower. I admire his tenacity because he got to the top without anyone's help. All his major hits were his doing, all his albums were handmade by him. A 5ft giant!

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Randomly remember they did this over lol. Lil Wayne and Akon on the autotune.

Kanye tried to do his version of this with All Of the light but no charity involved.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I remember Mike was about to channel his inner Joe Jackson watching Huey and Cyndi sing :mjlol:

Mike was :what:

He was about to fight Cyndi. He was like you fukking this song up. Just stop.

His put his hand up like he was about to smack her lmao jk.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Watching recording artist be artist was great. Them knowing what notes they couldn't hit, pulling aside bob Dylan so he can find his lane in the song:salute:

Yeah this ain't never happening again.:pachaha: