The Greek Freak Comes To Deep East Oakland: Warriors vs. Bucks On TNT Game Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll ask you again - how the fukk do you figure that when they were getting less free-throws than every single team, and being called for more fouls than nearly every team, early in the season?

:what: ARE YOU DENSE?
ONE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER.

I NEVER SAID THE NBA REFS WERE LITERALLY GOING TO CHEAT FOR GOLDEN STATE
DURING ACTUAL GAMES.

I SAID THE SCHEDULE MAKERS CLEARLY SET THEM UP
FOR AN HISTORIC START.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
:what: ARE YOU DENSE?
ONE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER.

I NEVER SAID THE NBA REFS WERE GOING TO LITERALLY CHEAT FOR GOLDEN STATE
DURING THE ACTUAL GAMES.

I SAID THE SCHEDULE MAKERS CLEARLY SET THEM UP
FOR AN HISTORIC START.

You said the league was trying to "rig" an historic start for them, now how does that make any sense if they were being officiated more harshly than any other team to start the season? If the league was actually trying to rig an historic start for them, and putting an emphasis on the freedom of movement, don't you think the officiating would heavily favor a team like the Warriors? You never said the "schedule makers", you said the league; aren't the officials part of the league now?

:lolbron:

GS SCHEDULE BEEN EASY AS fukk THIS SEASON
OUTSIDE OF THOSE ROAD GAMES
AT UTAH & DENVER 1ST WEEK OF THE SEASON.
7 HOME GAMES
3 ROAD GAMES AT
NYC, BK, CHI.

THEY GOT THE NETS AND HAWKS
AT HOME IN 2 OF THEIR NEXT 3.

THE LEAGUE REALLY TRIED TO RIG
A HISTORIC START FOR THEM.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You said the league was trying to "rig" an historic start for them, now how does that make any sense if they were being officiated more harshly than any other team to start the season? If the league was actually trying to rig an historic start for them, and putting an emphasis on the freedom of movement, don't you think the officiating would heavily favor a team like the Warriors? You never said the "schedule makers", you said the league; aren't the officials part of the league now?

THE LEAGUE IS THE SCHEDULE MAKER YOU DUMB fukk.

I PUT IT IN MORE SIMPLISTIC TERMS
SINCE YOU DIDNT SEEM TO BE UNDERSTANDING.

THE LEAGUE TRIED TO RIG THEM A HISTORIC START
BY GIVING THEM THE EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE LEAGUE.

THE LEAGUE ISNT TRYING TO CHEAT FOR GS.
JUST TRYING TO CREATE BUZZ
IN A NON ORGANIC WAY.

Daps
THE LEAGUE IS THE SCHEDULE MAKER YOU DUMB fukk.

Then why would you initially state "the league tried to rig them an historic start", and then in the next breath state "the schedule makers tried to rig them an historic start" if they were the same thing? Why didn't you just stick with "the league"? Why did you feel the need to switch it up if they were same thing? And I'll ask you again, are the officials part of the league too? Did they not get the memo to "rig" the games for the Warriors to have this "historical start"?

I PUT IT IN MORE SIMPLISTIC TERMS

SINCE YOU DIDNT SEEM TO BE UNDERSTANDING.

I don't have any trouble understanding that you're full of shyt.

:mjlit:

THE LEAGUE TRIED TO RIG THEM A HISTORIC START

BY GIVING THEM THE EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE LEAGUE.

THE LEAGUE ISNT TRYING TO CHEAT FOR GS.

Why would they go to all the trouble of trying to "rig" them a historic start, and then officiate them more harshly than every other team? How does that make sense to you?

:mjgrin:

And how are you so sure that the league was "rigging" it for them, but at the same time so sure they aren't trying to "cheat" for them?

:jbhmm:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Then why would you initially state "the league tried to rig them an historic start", and then in the next breath "the schdule makers tried to rig them an historic start" if they were the same thing? Why didn't you just stick with "the league"? Why did you feel the need to switch it up if they were same thing? And I'll ask you again, are the officials part of the league too? Did they not get the memo to "rig" the games for the Warriors to have this "historical start"?

I don't have any trouble understanding that you're full of shyt.

:mjlit:

Why would they go to all the trouble of trying to "rig" them a historic start, and then officiate them more harshly than every other team? How does that make sense to you?

And how are you so sure that the league was "rigging" it for them, but at the same time so sure they aren't trying to "cheat" for them?

:jbhmm:

JUMP SHOOTING TEAMS
NATURALLY SHOOT LESS FEW THROWS.

NO ONE IS GONNA PLAY THE GAMES FOR THEM.

THE NBA GAVE THEM THE LOB
AND THEY HAD TO FINISH THE OOP.

I WONT EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU AGAIN.

YOURE DUMB BUT NOT THAT DUMB.

Daps

JUMP SHOOTING TEAMS
NATURALLY SHOOT LESS FEW THROWS.

NO ONE IS GONNA PLAY THE GAMES FOR THEM.

THE NBA GAVE THEM THE LOB
AND THEY HAD TO FINISH THE OOP.

Not only is this wrong, but the emphasis of "freedom of movement" should've benefitted more than nearly every team, and yet their opposition teams were getting called for less fouls than nearly every team: Warriors' opponents over the first 12 games have been called for the seventh least amount of fouls. The Warriors have been below league-average in 3-pt shots per game, and jumpshots over most of their 12 games, so how are they shooting considerably less free-throws per game than teams who take more jumpshots, if they league is rigging it for them to have an historic start? How is this emphasis on "freedom of movement" not benefitting the Warriors if the league is rigging it for them to have an historic start?

I WONT EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU AGAIN.

YOURE DUMB BUT NOT THAT DUMB.

You mean you won't go switching up your shyt AGAIN, because you've run out of shyt to say...

Daps
It's hilarious how muh'fukkas just post a whole bunch of bullshyt for the sake of, and think nobody will call them out on it.

Daps
4ZdrscM.png

Officials have been treating the Warriors as if they were the worst team in the league. Bu-bu-but the league is trying to rig it so the Warriors can have an historic start.