The Haitian History/Research Thread

Discussion in 'The Root' started by KidStranglehold, May 9, 2014.

1. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Scary! Residents across Bahamas and Turks and Caicos report feeling Haiti earthquake tonight

[​IMG]

Link:
    Scary! Residents across Bahamas and Turks and Caicos report feeling Haiti earthquake tonight

2. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Another Earthquake Rocks Northern Haiti

3. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Outside Of Haiti:

Federal judge blocks Trump administration from ending TPS program

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  4. Diasporan Royalty

Diasporan Royalty Wholesome Negro Staff Member Poster of the Year

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NC + NY
    Coli Cash:
    $298500.00

5. For Da Bag

For Da Bag Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:scusthov:

:whoa:

6. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Yes red flags red flags . Mexico government is right wing and America punk(with Canada ). I know Mexico is CIA operated with all the drug business, military and cartels.

Mexico backed America to oust the current Venezuela government. Another red flag

In the wiki leaks email the US government ( Obama administration) was trying to force Haiti to do business with Mexico or Nigeria instead of Venezuela for the oil deal. Another red flag

why not cuban military cooperation? We dont have history with Mexico like that but the US and Canada do.

Also don't forget the GMO seeds from Mexico getting shipped to Haiti with the eugenics Bill Gates and the Clintons name all over it. Another red flag

Guy Philippe the CIA trained agent who masquerade as one of Haitian officer that later invaded Haiti in 2004 as "rebel" (aka US funded terrorist) with ex haitian military from the early 90s was trained in the U.S base in south America (Ecuador)and schooled in Mexico and the DR. That should be another red flag

The Mexican Government do alot racism shyt and didnt say anything about DR ethnic cleansing policy to Haitian descent but when DR had problems with Haiti trading issue with sweet mickey.. Mexico and other latin countries came and backed DR against Haiti. Another Red flagged

The US-UN(Brazil, France, CA etc ) been quietly training the restated Haitian military for years with the help of the old 90 CIA trainned haitian death squad and human rights violators (military ). The U.S always plan to restated the Haitian Army after the end of the proxy UN military mission to keep control of Haiti like the 1915 occupation and the duvaerlist era. In the 90s when Haitian military was throwing grenades at haitian protesters and finally getting International media coverage the US decided to take them out and flood Haiti with NGO's to keep power in Haiti while retraining the next CIA Haitian military and officers

The big thing is Mexico was involved with the proxy U.N mission in Haiti in 2014 like the other Latin counties (or around that year), which surprise me. Why the fukk would Mexico be put on the U.N Mission anywhere when Mexico is top in human rights violation. horrible crime committed by the Mexican police and government from killing journalist, kidnapping citizens, missing college students killed by the government and other horrific human right crimes, plus the drug trafficking/cartel problem . It doesn't make sense at all especially with new reports on some Mexico mothers getting killed and having the babies kidnapped from the wounds to be trained as kill soldiers

I will post more information i know about Mexico involvement in Haiti

Diasporan Royalty dapped this.
  7. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

The NYT Turns a Blind Eye While the Clintons and Mexico's Richest Man Feast on Haiti

by Ezili Dantò

25 March 2015

The corruption that surrounds U.S.-backed Haitian President Michel “Sweet Mickey” Martelly is deeply entwined with the billion dollar deals revolving around Bill and Hillary Clinton and a Mexican billionaire. Martelly now rules by decree, while the Clintons prepare to reoccupy the White House. President Obama’s legacy is that he and Hillary “finished the Bushes’ project to destroy democracy and installed outright dictatorship back into Haiti.”

@Diasporan Royalty

Diasporan Royalty dapped this.
  8. Diasporan Royalty

Diasporan Royalty Wholesome Negro Staff Member Poster of the Year

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NC + NY
    Coli Cash:
    $298500.00

Haiti has very little friends. My dream is for Haiti, Cuba and Venezuelan to form a trinity and align with China.

The Clintons need to be taken out.

Donny and loyola llothta dapped this.
  9. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

The wicked never sleep. We see the US next move is Venezuela

I dont see China getting involved politically by force i think China is into funding and taking over business wise. Haiti need some glimpse of hope before its too late. Need to get rid of US-Euro off the land

10. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Haiti: Why It Is Important To Remember Sept. 30, 1991

[​IMG]
    (Haitian President Jean-Bertrans Aristide was removed from office by the U.S. military.)

Sep 8, 2016
    By: Leslie Mullin

11. Intruder v3.0

Intruder v3.0 SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Love
    Coli Cash:
    $346050.00

Cant say this isnt 100% factual but oh well :manny:
    I remember that shyt like it was yesterday.

I must have been like 12 or 13. My dad was supposed to take me to my cousins' house for the weekend because it was Raphael's birthday the next day (SEP 30). Then this guy in the military my dad was very good friends with named Lieutenant Charles (He was a major by then but we always referred to him as Lieutenant). Anyway he told me to have my dad call him ASAP and to NOT leave the house before calling him, period.

Anyway when my dad came home he told me to go get ready so he could take me to my cousin's in Canapé Vert for the party which was supposed to be the next day (30th). I came back with my backpack and was about to get in the car and my dad got off the phone and said we werent going anymore and to stay inside the house. He called this chick he was cool with up the street and told her "dont you or let anyone you care for leave home after 8PM tonight". I went to sleep early and heard the all the hooplah the next morning.

Also, Louis-Jodel Chamblain is my mother's half brother. His father's name is Léon Saint-Remy which is my grandfather. I met him for the first time last year when i went to my other uncle's funeral. My mom had always told me about him but they dont talk nor have they ever had relationship from what i understand. But my cousins are cool with him and introduced me to him last year. He said he'd heard of me many times and knew my sister but had never actually seen me before. We sat together under a tree after the funeral and talked for a bit about random stuff.

The minute you look at him you know he and my mom must be related
    [img width=300 height=200]
    [​IMG]
    [/img]
    As far as his involvement there is a lot that is not clear. At some point he and Guy Phillipe were both wanted by the CIA and the U.S. military because they were accused of leading rebel forces against the US forces that were in Haiti at the time when Clinton brought Aristide back (93-94 ish) even tho it was the Americans that backed the coup exiling him from the country in the first place.

He's also a freakin Duvalier (Jean-Claude) supporter from what i hear :francis: :pacspit:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  12. Intruder v3.0

Intruder v3.0 SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Love
    Coli Cash:
    $346050.00

The British also came and bombed/shelled Haiti in 1865. That's why the Haitian government then started fortifying the northern side of the country to keep British and Spanish warships away

Whogivesafuck and Diasporan Royalty dapped this.
  13. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Chile sends 176 Haitian migrants home on criticized 'humanitarian flight'

3 MIN READ

By Aislinn Laing and Natalia A. Ramos Miranda

Haitians disembark from a Chilean Air Force plane as they return from Chile, upon their arrival at the International Airport of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, November 7, 2018. REUTERS/Andres Martinez Casares

Reporting by Aislinn Laing; Editing by Lisa Shumaker

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

14. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00

Randall Robinson: Speaking on President Aristide, Haiti, and Hillary Clinton - 04/24/2016 - Snippet

15. loyola llothta

loyola llothta ☭☭☭

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BaBylon
    Coli Cash:
    $326376.00