The History of Haiti on The Rock Newman Show (Part 1) With Tariq Nasheed & Ezili Danto

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Great interview.

Yea Im bumping this underrated thread because I just watched this amazing interview. Ezili KNOWS her shyt and I was annoyed when Rodman kept interrupting her. But what caught my eyes about her statements on Haitian resources such as oil and gold but Iridium!!!:ohmy::ohmy:

Loloya can you expand on that?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yea Im bumping this underrated thread because I just watched this amazing interview. Ezili KNOWS her shyt and I was annoyed when Rodman kept interrupting her. But what caught my eyes about her statements on Haitian resources such as oil and gold but Iridium!!!:ohmy::ohmy:

Loloya can you expand on that?
All i know its been stolen from them by the west with the help of the Clintons

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Australian Company Seeks to Extract 20 Tons of Gold from Haiti

SYDNEY, Australia (sentinel.ht) – Through the acquisition of two sketchy Haitian companies, an Australian company, 3D Resources, now owns gold mining projects at Morne Bossa and Grand Bois, and is expecting to extract a whopping 20 tons of gold out of Haiti.

3D Resources, on April 7, 2017, acquired Delta Société Minière S.A, which owns the gold mining project at Morne Bossa and Ayiti Gold Company S.A, owner of the gold project at Grand Bois.

VCS Mining, which made news in recent years for having the brother of former U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, on its board, is the parent company of Delta Société Minière S.A. Ayiti Gold Company S.A. was founded in 2012 and very little information is known about it. Names of principals of this company are also not recorded.

The big news is that the two targeted mines are valued in combination with 740,000 ounces of gold, or just over 20 tonnes. They are only 30 kilometers apart and have been evaluated as independent projects in the past.

According to 3D Resources, these acquisitions provide both a good short-term production opportunity and a longer-term position in the developing mining industry in Haiti. An industry that is undergoing major changes, the company said.

It should be recalled that in 2014, the Haitian government under the Martelly administration worked with the World Bank to begin drafting a new mining code. This new code, currently in the drawers of the parliament should, once promulgated in the official newspaper, open a treasure hunt among investors in the mining sector.

On the company’s website, it is reported that “3D Resources Limited is a mineral explorer that targets high value gold, copper, lead, zinc and nickel products in Western Australia and evaluates” Mineral Projects Which can transform the company into a producer of minerals. (…) 3d Resources makes a high-risk, high-reward investment with the potential to locate profitable mineral deposits in locations that have only received moderate exploration in the past. “