The Home and Garden Thread...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I figured we don't have a thread about what we buy for our homes and being that I'm about to move into a new house I may needs some ideas for remodeling this kitchen and bathroom. I also want to make sure my grass is as nice as golf turf.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I figured we don't have a thread about what we buy for our homes and being that I'm about to move into a new house I may needs some ideas for remodeling this kitchen and bathroom. I also want to make sure my grass is as nice as golf turf.
At first, I thought this was going to be some ghey azz sh*t.
Anyway, remodeling the kitchen is cool, but living without a kitchen temporarily is ghetto. You can still eat but nothing that requires a stove or range. I like stainless steel. Even though it costs more, it doesn't rust. I got some rust issues with my stove. I've tried to sand off the rust and paint over it (it's regular steel underneath). Kenmore appliances are nice.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
At first, I thought this was going to be some ghey azz sh*t.
Anyway, remodeling the kitchen is cool, but living without a kitchen temporarily is ghetto. You can still eat but nothing that requires a stove or range. I like stainless steel. Even though it costs more, it doesn't rust. I got some rust issues with my stove. I've tried to sand off the rust and paint over it (it's regular steel underneath). Kenmore appliances are nice.

Naw, no candy shyt over here. I'm going to remodel the whole kitchen and bathroom.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Naw, no candy shyt over here. I'm going to remodel the whole kitchen and bathroom.
OK. When you pick out wall paint, don't go cheap. Kitchen walls get dirty easily and you want something you can wipe down often without wearing it down.