The Joe Budden Podcast | Episode 204 | "Bust A Right"

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
So word is that the Joe Budden drop was done by ester baxter son .

It was. That’s why he shut up about Rory’s cousin when he mentioned it.

I’m not really feeling the way Joe was acting during this episode. He was talking way more greasy to the guys than he normally does and it was throwing the energy off in my opinion. Rory offered him the fade more than once and to me, that was a playful way of saying “watch your fukkin’ mouth”. I think he’s feeling a way because the podcast last week was pretty good without him and he feels like he needs to re-establish himself on his own podcast. Kinda corny to me honestly.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because of the emotional stuff with his dog.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
The whole Sicko mode segment is still hilarious listening a second time. My girl was out of breath laughing when we listened to the episode over the weekend.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
It was. That’s why he shut up about Rory’s cousin when he mentioned it.

I’m not really feeling the way Joe was acting during this episode. He was talking way more greasy to the guys than he normally does and it was throwing the energy off in my opinion. Rory offered him the fade more than once and to me, that was a playful way of saying “watch your fukkin’ mouth”. I think he’s feeling a way because the podcast last week was pretty good without him and he feels like he needs to re-establish himself on his own podcast. Kinda corny to me honestly.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because of the emotional stuff with his dog.
Yea his dog died that can really take a toll without one even realizing. But IMO I think they all go in on Joe a bit too much sometimes. Mal dials it back but almost all of Rory's contributions besides transitioning topics is taking shots at Joe, it's uncomfortable to listen to sometimes so I think Joe was trying to clap back. I know they're friends but they should handle that shyt off air.

and I know you lurk on here Rory :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Yea his dog died that can really take a toll without one even realizing. But IMO I think they all go in on Joe a bit too much sometimes. Mal dials it back but almost all of Rory's contributions besides transitioning topics is taking shots at Joe, it's uncomfortable to listen to sometimes so I think Joe was trying to clap back. I know they're friends but they should handle that shyt off air.

yea, the dog dying definitely probably had him in a shytty mood...reminded me of the initial podcast days when he was a miserable human being.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Rory was a fukking herb this episode. The jokes were OD corn, and he wouldn't shut the fukk up trying to shoot Kanye bail. He is super sensitive, while they bag on Joe all show, and Joe is actually funny and takes in stride, Rory gets in his feelings and offers the fade (which he was half joking about, because Rory knows that he would get the dog shyt beat out him, and also that no matter how many "ties" he has made from the show, Joe is his in).

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
The Jhene segment :russ::russ::russ:

She was in the studio

INDIAN STYLE

HOODIE ON

ENGINEER

WRITING !!:damn:

EDIT : Wrong thread

Last edited: