The killings of Black women: five findings from our investigation

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
hahahahaha, exactly.

These nikkas wanna let women have the freedom to run wild and then get upset when they crash out.

These criminals would never have access to p*ssy if they had to go thru an extensive vetting process from the woman's father, brothers, and cousins.
This is the dumbest shyt ever. Patriarchal societies used to allow this and it didn't prevent domestic violence. In fact it makes the family cosigner's who double down when the woman tries to leave. Go look up the number of DV and murder cases among married women in societies that practice this shyt.

Daps
Y’all not gon like my answer but here it is:

Black men are much more likely to be simps and already involved in violent crime.
And black women are more likely to date a man that has a criminal record and have a child by them.
One of the most famous cases of a black women being killed by cops was ultimately because of her drug dealer boyfriend. Chose better :pachaha:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:ohhh: Ok you know i would have no problem with black conservatives if they move more like Booker T Washington by that I mean investing their time, energy and money in trying to uplift the Black Community in real tangible ways like Booker did for example " Washington mobilized a nationwide coalition of middle-class blacks, church leaders, and white philanthropists and politicians, with a long-term goal of building the community's economic strength and pride by a focus on self-help and schooling. With his own contributions to the Black community, Washington was a supporter of racial uplift, but secretly he also supported court challenges to segregation and to restrictions on voter registration":myman: that man put his money where his mouth was at. your not getting a lot that with these modern day black conservatives who only seem interest in patting themself on the back for pulling themself up by their own bootstraps:mjpls:
Yes, when I read the comments here, a lot are just saying anything. It's talking to be talking, without factoring in variables such as demographics. The Sates where most of these killings took place are not high in Black populous. And these are Red States as well.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If this thread was about a 33% rise in rate of homicides of White women, folk would be running in here saying that it's proof positive of just how violent white men are. I'll leave it there.

:francis:
There probably was…. at least in that article they went from 2.0 +15% to 4.0 +22%.

We also have this, and this was before 2020.

Loaded: Gun involvement among opioid users
(Michael D.Stein, Shannon R.Kenney, Bradley J.Anderson, Genie L.Bailey, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Volume 187, 1 June 2018, Pages 205-211 Science direct, Elsevier)