The Lakers are a microcosm of the sense of entitlement young players have.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
The Lakers dont play “Bron Ball.” You guys try to talk like Ingram sits in a corner all day waiting for LeBron to pass to him for 3. Ingram is a ball stopper, the majority of his baskets are unassisted and come from iso/PnR where he has the ball in his hands. I’ve watched damn near every Laker game this season and constantly see LeBron deferring to this stick figure ass nikka so that he can catch the ball, dribble dribble iso in the high post, and settle for a contested midrange brick. That nikka just sucks.

That's why I said he isn't aggressive in the RIGHT WAYS. He doesn't play off the ball well and doesn't get position down low -- he tries taking players off the dribble too much.

swyyyguy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lebron 3 titles, 8 straight NBA finals
Rondo 1 title. Played with HOF talent and will possibly be a HOFer.
Chandler 1 title.
McGee 1 title.
Walton, played with Shaq and Kobe, was a coach with the Warriors
Even Stephenson has a tone of playoff experience.

Ingram and Ball should've been thriving this year. Both are top 3 picks from prestigious college programs. Ingram was schooled by Coach K.

Yet all they care about is their brand. Ingram doesn't care and wants the status of being a star without earning it. It's sad when you really think about it. None of them have the will or desire to be great.

And I hope they didnt feel some type of way about being offered to the Pels for AD. They're not about that life. Winning isn't everything to them. BALL still allows his daddy to speak on his behalf. shyt is :scusthov:
javale has 2 rings. don't disrespect him like that.

:why::why::why:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Lakers dont play “Bron Ball.” You guys try to talk like Ingram sits in a corner all day waiting for LeBron to pass to him for 3. Ingram is a ball stopper, the majority of his baskets are unassisted and come from iso/PnR where he has the ball in his hands. I’ve watched damn near every Laker game this season and constantly see LeBron deferring to this stick figure ass nikka so that he can catch the ball, dribble dribble iso in the high post, and settle for a contested midrange brick. That nikka just sucks.
Ingram was better than bron yesterday. Scored more on 5 less shots and actually played D compared to bron who refused to rotate