'The Last of Us' HBO Series (NO GAME SPOILERS!) | Season 2 Coming 2025 | Jeffrey Wright Cast As Isaac

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Mazin and Druckmann will will write and executive produce the adaptation of the Sony PlayStation video game.

Craig Mazin, the creator of the acclaimed limited series Chernobyl, is reteaming with HBO adapt The Last of Us, the massive Sony PlayStation video game franchise.

In a rare development in the world of video game adaptations, the writer and creative director of the game, Neil Druckmann, is also involved, and will work with Mazin to pen and executive produce what is intended to be a series.

Carolyn Strauss will also executive produce along with Evan Wells, the president of Naughty Dog, the Santa Monica-based developer of the game. The project is a co-production with Sony Pictures Television and in association with PlayStation Productions and it will be the first television series from PlayStation Productions

Source
:banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

4dc.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One part of me is going.....:whoo:

and the other part of me is going.......:patrice:

I'm sure it'll be great initially, but when you have main lead characters in a survival genre or environment that you know aren't going to die their story can only go so far until people get bored

:ld:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
One part of me is going.....:whoo:

and the other part of me is going.......:patrice:

I'm sure it'll be great initially, but when you have main lead characters in a survival genre or environment that you know aren't going to die their story can only go so far until people get bored

:ld:
Yeah but that's what secondary characters are for

Now I'm remembering those black brothers they met
:mjcry: fukk