The Legend of Heroes Kai no Kiseki -Farewell. O Zemuria announced

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Did they really need 5 games with that cast?
u coulda made 1 and 2 ( 2 had alot of filler and dead spots) one game.

reverie is not really needed but hey :yeshrug:i love the cast so i dont mind, even if the game clearly feels like a filler( no reason for existing)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

reverie is not really needed but hey :yeshrug:i love the cast so i dont mind, even if the game clearly feels like a filler( no reason for existing)
Middle of 2 and 4. And most of 3 they could greatly reduce to make it 3 games for the series instead of 5.

Just add C's group to the 3rd game and you got everything needed to move onto to kuro 1.

CS 2 sold well for them so not crazy to understand why they milked it. But they got away from developing for handheld first which has been one of the reasons why sales haven't been good.

Of course they should be more willing to use the western fandom. But for some reason they are doing more for Southeastern Asia fandom, which is cool for them, but from a business perspective it doesn't make sense.

Plus you have them chugging a game out every year. Which kills interest from the English fanbase.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

After the 2nd game, the original class 7 had mostly completed their character arcs and were just extended cameos beyond that. You do get characters like Gaius who they tried to elevate but most of them felt like they were just there. Sara really never had a purpose.

Cold Steel should have been 3 games tops. I think they should have found a way to condense the first two games into a single game.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
After the 2nd game, the original class 7 had mostly completed their character arcs and were just extended cameos beyond that. You do get characters like Gaius who they tried to elevate but most of them felt like they were just there. Sara really never had a purpose.

Cold Steel should have been 3 games tops. I think they should have found a way to condense the first two games into a single game.
Yea u right, the og class 7 except for maybe fei ,Emma and maybe Alisa served no real purpose for 3 and 4..Sara feels outta place looking like grown as woman hanging out with kids:pachaha:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Class 7 my dawgs we need some spin offs like they keep doing with persona 5 cast :wow:. But they need 3d remakse of the first 5 games cuz playing them 3d sprites is not the business lol