The Legend of Zelda movie is the next illumination project

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Hopefully is inline with the breath of the wild lore and art style, fukk that child link/zelda shyt we were stuck with before TP.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hopefully is inline with the breath of the wild lore and art style, fukk that child link/zelda shyt we were stuck with before TP.

I like the link to the past/links awakening link.

I don’t really like the older link OoT/Twilight Princess look tbh

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I like the link to the past/links awakening link.

I don’t really like the older link OoT/Twilight Princess look tbh

I like to picture Link in a Tuxedo T-shirt, ’cause it says, like, ‘I wanna be formal, but I’m here to party, too.’ I like to party, so I like my Link to party…. I like to think of Link like, with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like to picture Link in a Tuxedo T-shirt, ’cause it says, like, ‘I wanna be formal, but I’m here to party, too.’ I like to party, so I like my Link to party…. I like to think of Link like, with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…

I also like the finer things in link

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Realistically its Pikmin or Kirby. Link doesnt have enough non descript friends with no real personality that Margot Robbie and Matt Damon can play off of for voice acting purposes.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I always thought this should be live action.