The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
bombing like an ISIS comedian
Top-Gun.jpeg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I'm playing on ryujinx and the guide on the site is straightforward. :manny: the files need before you can even boot up a game can be found on Google (type in filename + reddit)
I get the torrents for the games from nsw2u.com

I just started switch emulation but this game, smash and hyrule warriors all work fine
I guess what I really want to ask is do I really have to jailbreak/mod/hack my switch?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I haven’t started playing yet but I’m some of the clips posted here…it shows the battery and like how much energy you have left…so I was surprised not to see it when I watched the clip…I wonder if it has anything to do with pro mode that @Dre Space Age mentioned
Pro mode indeed reduces the clutter but doesn't make the battery sign disappears, as soon as the second battery on the wing was depleted it popped on my screen

Can't show because the Switch only records 30 sec

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just saw a video on how to get the Satori Mystic Armor, where you lose rupees instead of hearts if you get hit. You can use the duplication glitch on diamonds to sell for a bunch of money, and then go on a run against hard enemies.:whoo:I should hunt do this and fight the Gleeoks

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I just saw a video on how to get the Satori Mystic Armor, where you lose rupees instead of hearts if you get hit. You can use the duplication glitch on diamonds to sell for a bunch of money, and then go on a run against hard enemies.:whoo:I should hunt do this and fight the Gleeoks
I got the chest piece last night :blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
you sonic the hedgehog now nikka

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
FUUUCK RAN INTO
GLOOM HANDS NUMBER 2!!! In the North East Labrynith. I’m not running this time. I really don’t want to have to come back here.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Okay that was way easier than I thought. I already had a gloom resistance potion and I merged a dragon horn with master sword, plus royal guard bow from hyrule castle and bomb arrows, plus ice fruit to freeze, easy Peezy.