The level of panic when your internet equipment fails

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Earlier today my modem was flashing in a way I hadn't seen before. I unplugged and replugged but it was doing the same thing.

I had a moment of legit panic when I thought of having to get a new modem amd call the company to have it activated... cause I work in the industry and I know first hand how shytty the customer service can be. If you've ever had to call in to the customer service you know.

Luckily I ended up reseating the power supply at the power strip and just restarting everything.

Any horror stories about your internet equipment taking a shyt at the wrong time. Like your garage door opener or thermostat being on WiFi and not being able to work it.

I even talked to people who had their door locks on the WiFi. And the wifi went out.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One time I gave a comcast employee $100 for bootleg internet. I had never heard of that shyt and was like nikka how? But he did some shyt with the router and I had Internet on a network that wasn’t mine. It was like a business name or some shyt but wasn’t even no business in range. That shyt was the fastest most reliable connection I ever had. It lasted for over a year. Then it stopped one time and I contacted dude and he was on some nikka it lasted for a year. I still felt entitled and was like nikka you better come fix my shyt, I paid you $100 :dead:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
One time I gave a comcast employee $100 for bootleg internet. I had never heard of that shyt and was like nikka how? But he did some shyt with the router and I had Internet on a network that wasn’t mine. It was like a business name or some shyt but wasn’t even no business in range. That shyt was the fastest most reliable connection I ever had. It lasted for over a year. Then it stopped one time and I contacted dude and he was on some nikka it lasted for a year. I still felt entitled and was like nikka you better come fix my shyt, I paid you $100 :dead:
Should have went goomba on his ass. “Be a real shame if your boss found out you were giving out free accounts :demonic: