The lifeblood of any business in 2022

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Mark Cuban (for better or worse) once said that if you don't have a continuous lead source, you don't have a business. ✍🏾

In 2022, the source of leads is literally 'Eyeballs' 👀-- or people on their phones and on apps in the cyberspace. This can be Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google, LinkedIn... anywhere people can be found browsing or lurking online-- even thecoli ⚠️

🚨 Lead generation is the only sustainable way (without pounding the pavement) to keep that lifeblood of new prospects and customers to a business. 🚨

I've written about advertising here previously as a career, but it's more urgent than ever to be out there online if you have a service-based or e-commerce based business.

I personally run an ads agency and I'm an expert (Upwork) at driving leads and sales for businesses (have done so with multiple folks here on thecoli), but the reason I'm writing this post is to push the point home that all many businesses are missing is a source of leads or eyeballs to drive interest. You may be a pressure washing company, a roofer, a lawyer, a dentist, doesn't matter.

Investing in ads will get you a consistent ROI, which will then allow your business to snowball to a level that you not only can sustain, but can grow. Keep thinking on this and considering it heading into Q4 this year and into next year.

Blessings

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well... ad clicks on my side business website are NOT generating the ROI I expected it to so I'm going to cancel them for the remainder of the year and see what happens.

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Well... ad clicks on my side business website are NOT generating the ROI I expected it to so I'm going to cancel them for the remainder of the year and see what happens.
The problem is: running ads is an actual skill. You have to learn how to optimize and get the most results for your adspend. A lot of these agencies and media buyers just 'set it and forget it'. That's not how you win.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is: running ads is an actual skill. You have to learn how to optimize and get the most results for your adspend. A lot of these agencies and media buyers just 'set it and forget it'. That's not how you win.
I agree which is why I'm willing to cancel them and go back to the drawing board.