The locker room feeling like late 90's wcw (aados vs acl)

Daps
absolute bullshyt breh ..... you need to keep it real

for example Im Nigerian , every Jamaican person I know including my wifey is a flag waving " Jamaicans are the best " patriot , Nigerians including myself think we are Gods gift yet there are no issues between Nigerians and Jamaicans

do you know why? because we can exhibit pride in ourselves without looking down on others

why is it that there arent issues between for example Haitians or Ghanians ?

Has nothing to do with ADOS pride and everything to do with the xenophobia a lot of ADOS followers in the movement exhibit.... a lot of people need to learn how to uplift themselves without shytting on others

Its that simple

This not true ados has never shytted on worthy africans or caribeans just the disrespectful c00ns.

Fact is non ados has a problem when we show self pride and acknowledge we our a diffrent ethnicity with a diffrent history.

Jamacians somalians and nigerians dont get along like u claiming.

Ados isnt against no one they just showing pride in who we are

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Darkside of Tariq Nasheed:patrice::whoo:

no I don't have the answer sorry breh, I couldn't possibly tell you what's on that thing. must be a flat earth documentary or something.

Just let me know how you figured out something is babble without watching it

:umad:

I watched it and I've seen each and every clip long before this video came out. I'm still waiting on the "Darkside" of Tariq. I didn't see it in the video, but you did. Hence me asking you that question.

You could of saved us the trouble and typed "I don't know the answer" earlier, instead of the sassy babble.

:mjpls:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I watched it and I've seen each and every clip long before this video came out. I'm still waiting on the "Darkside" of Tariq. I didn't see it in the video, but you did. Hence me asking you that question.

You could of save us the trouble and typed "I don't know the answer" earlier, instead of the sassy babble.

:mjpls:
ahh should have known the problem is YOUR comprehension.

can't help you there breh. best of luck with that:hubie:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
absolute bullshyt breh ..... you need to keep it real

for example Im Nigerian , every Jamaican person I know including my wifey is a flag waving " Jamaicans are the best " patriot , Nigerians including myself think we are Gods gift yet there are no issues between Nigerians and Jamaicans

do you know why? because we can exhibit pride in ourselves without looking down on others

why is it that there arent issues between for example Haitians or Ghanians ?

Has nothing to do with ADOS pride and everything to do with the xenophobia a lot of ADOS followers in the movement exhibit.... a lot of people need to learn how to uplift themselves without shytting on others

Its that simple
Y'all nikkas full of bullshyt

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
#ACL movement is growing :ohlawd:

Ghananian-Americans, Nigerian-Americans, Jamaican-Americans, Haitian-American, Afro-Colombian-Americans, Kenyan-Americans, Ethiopian-Americans, Trinidadian-Americans we running this shyt :whew: