The Most Extreme Man To Ever Step Foot In ECW....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
....so the WWE wanted you to believe :mjlol::mjlol: another gem from 2006. The is the ECW version of Rene Dupree. Vince and Co. loved him based on his look obviously (probably all ":noah:" every time he was on screen).

This was his 4th transformation at the time, a clean shaven long haired Greek God looking dude. His biggest "feud" at this time was Balls Mahoney, and I put feud in quotes cause basically he beat Mahoney, and there was never really a follow-up. Seems like they gave up pretty fast after this change, cause not too long after this, he took multiple L's to CM Punk and Bobby Lashley, then ended up teaming with Sylvain Grenier to re-form La Resistance :laff:

If you weren't familiar with Dupree's WWE career, solo wise at least, he didn't really do much. He had a look that Vince loved, a pretty basic wrestler that stood out just enough to not be totally boring, mostly due to him being French Canadian. Now that I think about it, he was basically French John Cena without the drive and determination (which is fitting since they were feuding in 2004). Crazy thing is he was super young in the WWE. He's 34 right now, meaning, he was 20 at his WWE peak.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I kinda liked WWECW
Or at least the early version :manny:

Remember they was suppose to bring back Gangrel and start a new brood:leostare:

Even Roadkill got repacked and was suppose to return :leostare: