The movie watching experience is GREATLY enhanced by not knowing a damn thing....

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
...about the film.

Avoiding trailers, info leaks, reviews (outside of RT scores, imo), etc...make the experience MUCH better. It can turn ok films into great films.

The most recent examples, to me, are Get The Gringo (Mel Gibson's new joint)...and even more so, Midnight In Paris

I had NO IDEA what the movie was other than it was a Woody Allen movie and it had been getting good reviews...I went in with a blank slate, and was mesmerized.

The
time travel angle, the appearances of Hemmingway, etc...it was ALL completely fresh to me

It's pretty hard to do with the mega-movies....but I still try to avoid the dozens of international trailers, viral videos and BTS featurettes...and I'm the happier viewer for it

:ahh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yea but if u avoid reviews and trailers u end up wasting ur time watching alot of garbage ass shyt breh

I need a brief summary of the plot (with no spoilers) before I can even consider watching it

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Give me a cast, an RT score (even just a "higher than 50%", lol) and a genre and I'm set.

Sure you'll end up watching a bomb here and there...but you'll gain so much from the rest that I think it's worth it.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.
I knew nothing about The Hangover besides that Tyson was in it and I ended up loving it.

I saw the tail end of the trailer for Cabin in the Woods, thats it, and I was very surprised at how that movie turned out

I managed to avoid the trailers and information leaks for Avengers, and I'm doing the same for TDK Rises and Spiderman.

siclate

<-- GOAT album
Daps
I feel like I've seen WAY too many of the good jokes from The Dictator already, and a couple of spoilers in the recent TDKR trailer like...
"this isn't a car" would've been WAY more epic to reveal in theaters :ohhh: