The Murders in Friday the 13th, Part V: A New Beginning, started over a Candy Bar

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I will keep this simple. Basically Jason in this film wasn't 'Jason'. It was some father out for revenge because his son couldn't stop pestering a dude with an axe, who had SERIOUS anger issues. :mjlol:

:mjlit: But this fat b*stard had it coming.

What always got me about that was that it was a halfway house for the teenage mentally impaired and all the patients there ranged from the benign (the stuttering kid and nympho) to the downright harmless (Joey the compulsive eater) yet they also put Tommy Jarvis in there who was considered dangerous because he cut Jason Voorhees up into little pieces and Vic the Ax Murderer who, aside from being at least 20 years too old to be housed with teenagers, was also a violent rageaholic who they just allowed to use an ax without any supervision.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What always got me about that was that it was a halfway house for the teenage mentally impaired and all the patients there ranged from the benign (the stuttering kid and nympho) to the downright harmless (Joey the compulsive eater) yet they also put Tommy Jarvis in there who was considered dangerous because he cut Jason Voorhees up into little pieces and Vic the Ax Murderer who, aside from being at least 20 years too old to be housed with teenagers, was also a violent rageaholic who they just allowed to use an ax without any supervision.

The Tommy Jarvis era, 4 through 6, was weird. Like as a Slasher character, he was actually pretty crafty in being a non-Scream Queen, especially during the 80's when it was usually the lone female being the one that survives.

But for like his entire run, up until the last movie, it was like, "Was this dude going to be a Jason clone?"

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Tommy Jarvis era, 4 through 6, was weird. Like as a Slasher character, he was actually pretty crafty in being a non-Scream Queen, especially during the 80's when it was usually the lone female being the one that survives.

But for like his entire run, up until the last movie, it was like, "Was this dude going to be a Jason clone?"
I know the original plan after The Final Chapter was to do a new trilogy in 5-6-7 that would feature a different killer wearing the mask and I think the plan was to have it eventually end up being Tommy and that would I guess kick off the next generation of Friday the 13th movies.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I know the original plan after The Final Chapter was to do a new trilogy in 5-6-7 that would feature a different killer wearing the mask and I think the plan was to have it eventually end up being Tommy and that would I guess kick off the next generation of Friday the 13th movies.
Yea then ge got cast in a little known movie called The Goonies and they had to throw that out the window lol…

thing is the real jason is in the film at times, but the bad reception to the pump fake made them basically act like this movie never existed when 6 was made.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yea then ge got cast in a little known movie called The Goonies and they had to throw that out the window lol…

thing is the real jason is in the film at times, but the bad reception to the pump fake made them basically act like this movie never existed when 6 was made.
Its a shame because I this movie is very underrated and gets a lot of unnecessary hate.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I WATCHED THIS ON VHS SO
MANY TIMES IN PHILLY
DURING THE SUMMER OF 94.

:devil:
:evil: