The New Harlem Book Club Information Thread

invalid

Banned
Bushed
Daps
count me in

Here is a poll for our first book. Make sure to rate.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wouldn't this be more suited for the HIGHER LEARNING section? I read and own alot of those books but THE LOCKER ROOM is full of pawg threads everywhere so the books might get lost in the shuffle. Could use it as verification too cause i'ont never see yt folks in the black books section in the book store.:salute:
This is what I was thinking. Topic would be better served in The Root but I’ll support OP regardless.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Topic would be better served in The Root but I’ll support OP regardless.

You don't bring water to a well or wisdom to the wise as they already have a plentiful supply (even though they appreciate the intent). TLR on the other hand needs all it can get as people are thirsty, in more ways than one.

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. Makes you want to move your ass out of these digital skreetz and into the real. Take a book along with you for the journey and feed your mind, raise your vibe as you're thugging in the summertime. Like @Tupac in a Business Suit or DMX with a Library Card you've got to be all of everything to win in this realm so nourish your strength, feed your vision, broaden your mind and expand your horizons by reading, speaking what you learned and sprinkling the seeds of wisdom on your kin.

Each one, teach one and it starts with turning the pages.

invalid

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Apologies for the month delay.

I made a discussion thread for The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

However, I understand if folks have moved on. Again, apologies.

I will be posting my thoughts in the thread even if I’m the only one.

If you’re still committed, that’s great! Let’s get started.