Reppin
TX
The Office needs to keep running forever :yes:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I can't watch this shyt...the camera is on some spaz out shyt. zoom in, zoom out, up down, shake. :wtf:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Looks like they're literally going to turn the brit into a female Michael scott. Can't even be mad at it. She came off pretty well this last episode. Btw, I agree on making this the thursday night episode.

evles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have ended the show when Jim and Pam got married. Also I can't stand Robert California.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
*In Jean-Paul Jean-Paul's voice from that one episode of Seinfeld*

Why Andy why??

All this emphasis on Andy being the manager/lead character needs to stop, its not funny and at this point he needs to be killed off.

Daps
this is something I dont understand. why dont' they use ryan more? he's such a scumbag.

I agree, besides the Jim/Dwight relationship changing Ryan's continued douchebag ways are the main things that I liked this season. He embraced the fact that he's an a$$hole temp (basically where he started at the beginning of the show but without the attitude) and is in constant IDGAF mode. Also Pam/Ryan beefing since season 5 is a great long term story lol.

Ok season finale. This is easily the worst season IMO. :yeshrug:

siclate

<-- GOAT album
Daps
I'll admit I thought the show was :deadrose: after Carell left, but ever since the Florida story arc the show has been surprisingly solid. I agree that the additions have not been good, but I don't really have a problem with Andy as the main character though.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still have people who can pull of the dry humor however since michael left it has really left a void in the over the top humor that no their has been able to replicate.