The Official 2023 NBA Draft Talk Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Talking strictly youth, Houston vs OKC is going to be a seriously insane potential rivalry.

Thompson/Green/Sengun vs Giddey/SGA/Chet is going to be really fun to watch. Throw in Cam, Jalen Williams, Jabari, Poku, Tari, etc.

I would not be surprised if both teams ring up at some point. The thing is having a legit good rival will make both the teams elevate.

The competition is basically as vital as the talent on the team.

Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Crazy amount of 1st rd picks getting no playing time.

Victor is as advertised. Miller is showing flashes. Ausar, Sasser, and Lively are exceeding expectations so far. Black went from not playing at sll to starting a couple games. Colibaly and George get minutes but no huge impact so far. Wallace dikk and Hawkins have roles i guess

I don’t consider Chet a rookie :hubie:. Donovan Mitchell still deserve that ROY trophy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Crazy amount of 1st rd picks getting no playing time.

Victor is as advertised. Miller is showing flashes. Ausar, Sasser, and Lively are exceeding expectations so far. Black went from not playing at sll to starting a couple games. Colibaly and George get minutes but no huge impact so far. Wallace dikk and Hawkins have roles i guess

I don’t consider Chet a rookie :hubie:. Donovan Mitchell still deserve that ROY trophy
How is Chet not a rookie? This is his first season playing in the NBA. If they draft a player and sit on his rights for a season would they not be a rookie when they finally do start playing?

If Chet actually played last year at all in the season I could see calling him a 2nd year player.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
How is Chet not a rookie? This is his first season playing in the NBA. If they draft a player and sit on his rights for a season would they not be a rookie when they finally do start playing?

If Chet actually played last year at all in the season I could see calling him a 2nd year player.
He has a year of NBA coaching and development under his belt. Unfair advantage