The official Christian thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Stop being a coward. You know you're on your :troll: shyt. Why put this in the op if this thread was nothing more than a genuine attempt to discuss Christianity with the two other Christian posters in higher learning?

This thread is no different than your black woman-bashing threads in TLR and your 25 "Tom Brady is decaying before our very eyes brehs" threads in the Coliseum. Everything you post is :troll:

Point out these threads because I dot even make threads in tlr or the coliseum, your pathetic you hav no problem weekly posting your atheist threads but one person posts an official Christian topic to disuss amongst fellow Christians and your up in arms.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Point out these threads because I dot even make threads in tlr or the coliseum, your pathetic you hav no problem weekly posting your atheist threads but one person posts an official Christian topic to disuss amongst fellow Christians and your up in arms.

That didn't happen. If someone else would've made the thread I wouldn't say anything. You're playing false victim from a disingenuous position. You pre-emptively dissed your detractors in the first post then started playing victim like a coward. You're a shock poster and a :troll: and every thread you make is meant to get a rise out of people. I'm just giving you what you want. You want :troll: then :troll: it's gon be NIKKA!