The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I posted this in another thread but just to show what Kraig is saying makes sense:

Back in the Osbournes' MTV heyday, Sharon claimed that she and Ozzy stopped doing drugs after Nicole Simpson was murdered because OJ and Nicole were their dealers. According to her, the couple had carved out a nice little niche for themselves as suppliers of gak to the Hollywood A-list but their dealing led to unwelcome attention from local organised criminals, who eventually put out a hit on them to stop the enterprise.

The reason OJ jumped in his Bronco and fled? Sharon's theory was that he was off his head when the hitman took out Nicole and, in his paranoid state, figured they would be after him too.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Kraig Facts: Nicole Brown's dog didn't bark during the murders

Real Fact (that took me 5 secs to google):

Defense attorneys contend the killings occurred later, which would have made it impossible for Simpson to have committed them. Defense attorney Johnnie L. Cochran Jr. has ridiculed what he says is the prosecution's reliance on a dog in the absence of stronger evidence and today firmly prodded all the witnesses on their recollection of time. He failed, however, to shake their basic testimony.

Eva Stein and Louis Karpf, who lived next door to Nicole Simpson, told of hearing and seeing a dog barking strangely between about 10:15 p.m and 10:47 p.m.
Stein testified that she went to bed a few minutes before 10 that night and was awakened about 15 minutes later by dogs barking in a "very, very persistent, nonstop manner." That coincides with testimony from another neighbor who on Tuesday described hearing a dog's "plaintive wail" at about 10:15 p.m.

Stein, however, said she could not tell if one or more dogs were barking, just that it was "insistent, loud barking and it just didn't stop." Although there are other dogs in the neighborhood, she said she had never before heard dogs barking "in that intense way."

I notice Craig don't address NONE of the stuff that was actually presented in court. :laff:

OJ did that shyt.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Craig gets too emotionally invested when he learns a new conspiracy. He's in his OJ bag now coz he just passed away...he can't even stay on topic. He just wants to talk about OJ... Judge Joe Brown, Steve Coakley and other great researchers have already exposed the OJ trial for years

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

I notice Craig don't address NONE of the stuff that was actually presented in court. :laff:

OJ did that shyt.
OJ did not kill those people, but Kraig is definitely not the OJ trial expert coz he's been watching OJ conspiracy videos since he died a few days back 😂🤣

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corey finally revealed the reason he hadn't been taking advantage of his big youtube audience (patreon, subscriptions etc,) is cause he didn't want his ex-wife to cut into the bread he would make. I was like :ohhh:
That’s no real excuse. He could’ve put the channel’s income under an LLC or did some creative accounting. Although businesses started while in a marriage usually are treated as joint in a divorce, he was still lazy at the end of the day.

OJ did that shyt.
It’s a fact the dog was barking. Kraig is getting the points of contention mixed up because he’s not really doing any research. There are plenty of reasons as to why OJ didn’t do it, or couldn’t have done it.

It was OJ’s dog, so the dog knew who he was. The dog barking like crazy lends to the fact it was someone the dog didn’t know.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

OJ did that shyt.
That still doesn't prove that OJ did it. They built the whole trial around OJ killing them in a jealous rage, but Nicole was the one trying to get back with him.