The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
“We are super excited to partner as it gives us the opportunity to get in front of and leverage the major brands that use Poplars platform today.”

Poplar is the leading augmented reality creative platform that provides AR campaigns on-demand to top brands worldwide. Launched in September 2018, Poplar has already enabled the creation of over 100 AR marketing and advertising campaigns for music labels Universal Music, Sony Music, Warner Music, game publishers King, Wargaming, entertainment studios Warner Bros, Disney, Fox, NBCU, Viacom, the BBC, beauty & luxury brands L’Oréal, YSL, Puig Paco Rabanne and consumer goods/F&B Nestlé, eBay, Speedo, Oppo, RB, Bayer, Bacardi Jack Daniels, Pernod Ricard Absolut, Red Bull, among others.

NexTech AR provides 3D web-based augmented reality to empower brands to create exciting and compelling shopping experiences that drive customer interaction and enhance conversion rates and sales.

Big Boy Deal Announced this morning. Those are HUGE names they'll be working with.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
NexTech dipped big today. Some group called Hindenburg Research. Basically a short attack.

SmileDirectClub, Inc. (NASDAQ:SDC) - SmileDirectClub ...
Oct 4, 2019 - SmileDirectClub Pushes Back Against Allegations In Hindenburg Research Report, Class Action Lawsuit: 'No Factual Basis Nor Scientific Or ...

^^^^This is what they do.

https://www.alpha-week.com/hindenburg-research-shorts-nextech-around

^^^This was the link, but now it gets a 404 error.

I was able to add more, seen it dip as low as $1.08. Closed at $1.29, down 21.7%.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
NexTech AR: Relentless Stock Promotion, Sketchy Related Party Transactions and a Vaporware Product—Price Target: $0
Published on February 10, 2020
GET OUR LATEST REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
  • Our investigation found that NexTech, a company that proclaims to be a leader in augmented reality, has virtually no credible business prospects and appears to be focused almost entirely on promoting its stock, and insider self-dealing.
  • The company is on a paid promotion spree, engaging at least 8 promotional outlets. It has pumped out 112 press releases over the past year – equating to a press release every ~2.2 trading days.
  • Contrary to management’s claims that its customers “have nothing but rave reviews”, we spoke to customers and found that many of them – including ones featured by the company in its glowing press releases – were either entirely unaware they had a relationship with the company or had never actually implemented the product.
  • We identified multiple brazen related party transactions, including one where the CEO and COO acquired a business personally, only to turn around and sell it to the public company months later, likely netting millions at the expense of shareholders.
  • The company has a significant share lockup coming due next month from a recent toxic financing and has displayed multiple other red flags, such as recent CFO and COO departures.
  • We think NexTech has been thoroughly “pumped”. We now expect a “dump”. We believe its equity is worthless

NexTech AR: Relentless Stock Promotion, Sketchy Related Party Transactions and a Vaporware Product—Price Target: $0

Their full report.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Published on February 10, 2020
GET OUR LATEST REPORTS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
  • Our investigation found that NexTech, a company that proclaims to be a leader in augmented reality, has virtually no credible business prospects and appears to be focused almost entirely on promoting its stock, and insider self-dealing.
  • The company is on a paid promotion spree, engaging at least 8 promotional outlets. It has pumped out 112 press releases over the past year – equating to a press release every ~2.2 trading days.
  • Contrary to management’s claims that its customers “have nothing but rave reviews”, we spoke to customers and found that many of them – including ones featured by the company in its glowing press releases – were either entirely unaware they had a relationship with the company or had never actually implemented the product.
  • We identified multiple brazen related party transactions, including one where the CEO and COO acquired a business personally, only to turn around and sell it to the public company months later, likely netting millions at the expense of shareholders.
  • The company has a significant share lockup coming due next month from a recent toxic financing and has displayed multiple other red flags, such as recent CFO and COO departures.
  • We think NexTech has been thoroughly “pumped”. We now expect a “dump”. We believe its equity is worthless

Their full report.

So that was done as a bullshyt way to short the stock

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
So that was done as a bullshyt way to short the stock

Seems like it. I read that shyt like damn. I can see why folks sold off.

But, even if most of that report is true, they only covered some of the deals NexTech has announced.

They didn't try to debunk, partnerships with facebook, live person and poplar .

And some of their "evidence" had folks on record saying, yea, we signed a deal, but it haven't been put in action yet. They list it has a negative, but that makes sense to me. You agree to terms, then you start putting plans in place.

This video was posted this afternoon:

I havent it yet, but I will before the night is over.

Stock has taken a beaten lately. Its only right that I post this, after posting so much positive news since Dec.

A 1 yr PT of $20 prolly isnt realistic, but neither is a PT $0..imo

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Watched it.

They addressed a lot of things.

Some things I liked about he video, others that I didn't like.

I wish Duffy would do more speaking, hes much better than Evan.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Seems like it. I read that shyt like damn. I can see why folks sold off.

But, even if most of that report is true, they only covered some of the deals NexTech has announced.

They didn't try to debunk, partnerships with facebook, live person and poplar .

And some of their "evidence" had folks on record saying, yea, we signed a deal, but it haven't been put in action yet. They list it has a negative, but that makes sense to me. You agree to terms, then you start putting plans in place.

This video was posted this afternoon:

I havent it yet, but I will before the night is over.

Stock has taken a beaten lately. Its only right that I post this, after posting so much positive news since Dec.

A 1 yr PT of $20 prolly isnt realistic, but neither is a PT $0..imo

There's a company doing a class action lawsuit

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I jump in NEXCF now that its down.. Seems like some serious shyt tho:jbhmm: