The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I remember when joe got mad because he gave Netflix an idea and they hired TI instead. He had subs for Netflix and TI for 3 months. I also think part of the reason he gasses hbomax is because hes still mad about the Netflix thing. He’s constantly saying there’s nothing to watch on Netflix and he wants us to believe none of that Ashanti smoke was leftover feelings from everyday struggle lol

Also joe really needs to get over Spotify. He swears they on they last legs over there. Like, i get it, i know what it feels like to get fired from a job but it doesn’t make for good content.
lmao he keep saying netflix is done but the numbers say otherwise

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The nerve of this nikka trying to get mad at Clubhouse when he single handedly promoted them to his listeners for 3-4 months. Of course they not gonna do business with your crazy ass. They just saw how you acted like a stalking crazy ex with the Spotify situation. nikka talk all this empowerment/culture crap but doesn't know how to cultivate business relationships and burns bridges at every opportunity thrown his way. He's too ignorant and stubborn which is why he always ends up falling short. Moron.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember when joe got mad because he gave Netflix an idea and they hired TI instead. He had subs for Netflix and TI for 3 months. I also think part of the reason he gasses hbomax is because hes still mad about the Netflix thing. He’s constantly saying there’s nothing to watch on Netflix and he wants us to believe none of that Ashanti smoke was leftover feelings from everyday struggle lol

Also joe really needs to get over Spotify. He swears they on they last legs over there. Like, i get it, i know what it feels like to get fired from a job but it doesn’t make for good content.
Him auditioning for Daredevil was hilarious.:russ:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
It was Rizzla Islam and a few others on his live, they were going in on Regina for making Malcom look like crazy and Sam Cooke c00nish. Saying they gonna “see” her
Malcolm didn’t look crazy though :dwillhuh:

Sam ends up taking his advice himself and regarding Sam I don’t think he looked like a c00n. The point of the movie is these 4 guys all basically had different ways of achieving a similar goal.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Joe, Rory, Mal & Parks kick off this episode by paying respect to a few legends: actress, Cicely Tyson, television & radio host, Larry King, and NBA reporter & analyst, Sekou Smith (22:33). Joe discusses Reddit’s impact on GameStop’s stock market frenzy (55:30), Azealia Banks’ newest direct mention (1:30:10), and DJ Akademiks (1:27:23). Waived by the Seattle Seahawks, Chad Wheeler made headlines as he faces charges of felony domestic violence against his girlfriend (1:39:44), and Conway the Machine joins the guys to discuss his album, Griselda, solo moves & more (2:01:28). Joe | Kenyon Dixon - “Sky’s the Limit” (Intro) Rory | Lloyd Banks - “Time To Chill” Mal | Conway The Machine - “Air Holez” (Ft. Westside Gunn) Parks | Joe Budden - “All In My Head” (Ft. Royce Da 5’9)

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Joe, Rory, Mal & Parks kick off this episode by paying respect to a few legends: actress, Cicely Tyson, television & radio host, Larry King, and NBA reporter & analyst, Sekou Smith (22:33). Joe discusses Reddit’s impact on GameStop’s stock market frenzy (55:30), Azealia Banks’ newest direct mention (1:30:10), and DJ Akademiks (1:27:23). Waived by the Seattle Seahawks, Chad Wheeler made headlines as he faces charges of felony domestic violence against his girlfriend (1:39:44), and Conway the Machine joins the guys to discuss his album, Griselda, solo moves & more (2:01:28). Joe | Kenyon Dixon - “Sky’s the Limit” (Intro) Rory | Lloyd Banks - “Time To Chill” Mal | Conway The Machine - “Air Holez” (Ft. Westside Gunn) Parks | Joe Budden - “All In My Head” (Ft. Royce Da 5’9)

Excited for this one, I’m not expert but I’ve done a lot of research in the whole GameStop amc situation and even had a few shares in the double digits, before this whole thing happened. So I’m super curious to see what Joe has to say.

He always speaks like he knows everything but I’d say 85% of the time he’s wrong

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Excited for this one, I’m not expert but I’ve done a lot of research in the whole GameStop amc situation and even had a few shares in the double digits, before this whole thing happened. So I’m super curious to see what Joe has to say.

He always speaks like he knows everything but I’d say 85% of the time he’s wrong

he doesn't say much, they actually get someone who knows shi to talk about it. Homie from the Earn your Leisure podcast