The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN TEAM 144 THREAD: "We’re gonna win the national championship and go down in history. That’s all I got. GO BLUE!” - BLAKE CORUM

As of the making of this thread Ohio State had not beaten Michigan in 1,128 days

• Total voters

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Here's the thing to remember about all that high flying spread offense. Michigan plays in an actual elements the most you deal with in CA FL TX is rain. Remember the Illinois game in 22? 20 degrees wind gusts 30-40 mph. You aren't playing basketball on grass up here. The mentality was have is the right one no matter how boring it is

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Here's the thing to remember about all that high flying spread offense. Michigan plays in an actual elements the most you deal with in CA FL TX is rain. Remember the Illinois game in 22? 20 degrees wind gusts 30-40 mph. You aren't playing basketball on grass up here. The mentality was have is the right one no matter how boring it is
I’m a weird way.. that’s what I’m looking forward to the most. Can you imagine the shock on the UGA/Bama/LSU/Miami/FSU etc player faces if they’ve gotta come to A2, the shoe, Happy Valley in December for a playoff game?

:banderas:

Manhoods will be tested.