Essential The Official NXT Discussion Thread 2.0

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Nope use this thread. It's been here. Last post was only in 2021 still this new era. Why do you want a new thread? :jbhmm:
Never said I wanted one, I don’t even fukk with developmental NXT. :heh:

Just saying if the fellas want a discussion thread make a new one for this version of the brand. The last 2 eras got a new thread; it should be the same.

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wasn't then it feels like he will have any thread about NXT I post from now on will get removed because he'll just use a voting system to achieve that. That just ain't right.

I just want to post weekly NXT threads and PLE threads and enjoy the show with you and the others in there. I don't want all this drama and it's why I've not posted much in the Raw or SD threads because I just want to laugh with people on here.

play-violin-violin.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
NXT in the bushes

According to Showbuzz Daily, the Dec. 27 episode had an audience of 588,000 viewers and a 0.12 rating point in the 18-49 year old demographic. Both of these numbers were way down from last week’s 705,000 and 0.15, respectively. If you scan through NXT’s ratings in the key demo during the second half of 2022, you won’t find a number lower than this week’s 0.12. 588K viewers is tied for third lowest during that same range of dates.

NXT landed in 25th place on cable for the night in the key demo, which was also down from last week’s 21st place finish.

The post-Christmas episode of NXT was pre-taped for the second consecutive week. Even though it featured a North American championship match and a Battle for the Bar, that wasn’t enough to keep a chunk of last week’s audience from finding something else to do with their time.

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Never said I wanted one, I don’t even fukk with developmental NXT. :heh:

Just saying if the fellas want a discussion thread make a new one for this version of the brand. The last 2 eras got a new thread; it should be the same.
Damn, I got the creh and his cronies bumping old mega Threads, how does his bit go...

Rent Free😂🤣