Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Got the bedroom audio rack done, MD unit came (@beaniemac ), along with Pangea Audio shelving. Mad props to Pangea for offering different height posts to customize the rack to your equipment

I swear nobody in the used market keeps original remotes for equipment, MD Sony oem remote ran another $45 on top of the deck. Forgot how nice MD was for editing, unfortunately my Denon network player has anti-copy on its digital outs, fortunately the pc doesn't have that. I had to run optical into wall jacks from one room to other where the equipment was. Now I can copy anything that played from pc.

6K4A2934.jpg

6K4A2936.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Back at it, falling right smack in the middle of overkill land. Picked up a used SVS PB13-Ultra sub for a screaming deal from a local seller , these are way to heavy to ship (155lbs), and he (wife) wanted it out of house. Muscled it in the bedroom next to the Energy C7 towers. Let me be clear, there is no sane reason to have this sub of this size and power in a bedroom, it shakes half the house. I have the 16-Ultra in the living room, this is the predecessor, and SVS offers an amp upgrade which is basically the amp from the PB4000 (1,200 watts) with app support, getting it done.

6K4A4729.jpg

6K4A4730.jpg

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Finally got the triple power recliner setup, middle one came from a professional A/V store, solid wood with leather. Owner didn't have the other 2 ready to sell yet so I had to substitute with ones from Amazon, not bad, right armrest flips open to reveal storage space and 2 USB ports along with standard 120V outlet.

Also picked up a Cyberpower LX1500GU UPS battery back up and surge protector. Has 5 battery-backed outlets and 5 standard outlets, gives you all the info you need on the current load of things plugged in, voltage in and out, and how much runtime you have if the power goes out.

6K4A2000_DxOVP.jpg

6K4A2001.jpg

Got the bedroom audio rack done, MD unit came (@beaniemac ), along with Pangea Audio shelving. Mad props to Pangea for offering different height posts to customize the rack to your equipment

I swear nobody in the used market keeps original remotes for equipment, MD Sony oem remote ran another $45 on top of the deck. Forgot how nice MD was for editing, unfortunately my Denon network player has anti-copy on its digital outs, fortunately the pc doesn't have that. I had to run optical into wall jacks from one room to other where the equipment was. Now I can copy anything that played from pc.

6K4A2934.jpg

6K4A2936.jpg

Back at it, falling right smack in the middle of overkill land. Picked up a used SVS PB13-Ultra sub for a screaming deal from a local seller , these are way to heavy to ship (155lbs), and he (wife) wanted it out of house. Muscled it in the bedroom next to the Energy C7 towers. Let me be clear, there is no sane reason to have this sub of this size and power in a bedroom, it shakes half the house. I have the 16-Ultra in the living room, this is the predecessor, and SVS offers an amp upgrade which is basically the amp from the PB4000 (1,200 watts) with app support, getting it done.

6K4A4729.jpg

6K4A4730.jpg
This bruh just keeps on upgrading :whew: . Good shyt, man..