The official RECEIPTS thread

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah, I'm hoping I spelled receipts correctly because as a baller I never cared to look at one :hhh:
Now, I want to first dedicate this thread to the ghost of gizmo duck. I'm sure you're here in spirit
And last time you was seen your spirit was in turmoil, you was flustered by certain revalations and you acted out like an enraged toddler
Nobody cared about the points this crying online troll was trying to make, I mean.. he don't even play online games outside of fallguys of course but moving on

Let the Master of ceremonies handle this, you just stay on the sidelines like a good little bench warming bytch :krs:

So anyways, I'll start off the festivities. And I think this receipt is a doozy :merchant:
Here's the link
Official: PS Now yearly sub announced: $100 aka 8.33/month aka Netflix prices
Now look at these responses and tell me they don't look maaaad funny in the light today :wow:
This is amazing deal. This is what majority of us wanted. This is a great gift for a new gamer to the PlayStation family. And not to mention this service is already on some tvs and smartphones are on the way. 100$ is not bad at all :ehh:
It's much easier for them to get someone to pony up $100 or less for a one time purchase and be a subscriber versus having someone pay for one month and then not subbing again.
Still can't get this in Asia. :francis:
shyt i might be in for this price
This is what it should have been all along. Charging more than $100 for this shyt was absurd from the very start.

I think a sweet spot would be a package deal with PS+...maybe $129.99 for BOTH services all together. Want to buy it separate? $50 for PS+ and $100 for PS Now.
It's not for u breh, but for many who ain't played everything. This deal is good. I'm getting this for my nephew. This is gonna save my sis a ton of money
So as you can see Coli, 7yrs ago Sony gamers with a bootleg version of gamepass was thrilled to have a fraction of what gamepass offers
shyt, they have PS Now+LBGTQ and think we believe they wanna play PS2 games (Like if most PS2 games didn't get sequels and move on to multiplat)
I just hope cladyclads nephew forgave him :bryan:

PS5

Daps
Reppin
WHO fukkING CARES
You cared enough to stop what you was doing to come here so :francis:
You even have the option to not click, I feel there's lots of topics you can partake in and I personallhy haven't seen you in any of them
Why did this thread bring you out the shadows? I find shyt like that facinating.
Well, anyways, have a blessed day :handshake:

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Tf is this?
Tf is you?

But since you asked, Those are sony gamers thrilled at having a much lesser version of gamepass.
Those same posters will shyt on gamepass today.. while acting like the sony equiv is better. I know, crazy right?
And gizmo duck was banned when this thread was made so it was just poking fun at him cuz he was lurking