The only "democracy" in the middle east strikes again

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
A lot of their comrades got murdered in kidnapped :manny:

There are always repercussions…

So you are essentially saying israeli forces exhibit the type of behaviour one would expect from a fascist thug or dictator. I thought Israel were the "good guys":mjgrin:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

if this looks familiar, these fakkits train cops in the US

fukk the state of israel, i'm glad the whole world is seeing this shyt.

i cant stand the injustice here in america. but i hate with a passion the one in palestine. it's fukk israel for life :pacspit:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So you are essentially saying israeli forces exhibit the type of behaviour one would expect from a fascist thug or dictator. I thought Israel were the "good guys":mjgrin:

One side kidnapped old women and babies so I guess the Israelis are the good guys in this instance.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be both the Nation-State of the Jewish people *and* a democracy. One means treating other's as a lesser, and that comes with having less rights, and no say in how they're governed. Besides, they're the same to the people that's being oppressed.
Exactly. In the "democracy" of isreal mixed religion marriages is not allowed.
It's basically like a Jewish sharia state

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Protest permit is not the same as the state literally controlling what placards and sign people display. what type of stupid comparison are you trying to draw here:gucci:
"literally controlling!!! :damn:" Settle down, guy. That is also common for signs to be checked, to make sure there aren't ones encouraging or inciting violence, it just depends on the purpose of the protest. :gucci: