The Pacific: WW2 series produced by Spielberg starring Shane from TWD, Wesley from DD s1, and ole boy from Justified. On Netflix

Daps
Brehs I didn't see a thread on this, but if you haven't watched this series, you pouring jelly on yourselves :wow: This series is incredible. It's about the US Marines that were deployed in the Pacific during WW2 to fight the Japanese.

I haven't been to war, but the destruction, the fear, the reality of war was shown in this series imo. It shows everything from people losing the man next to them, showed how folks came in green and got hardened after having to fight for their lives against the Japanese, showed how the war mentally broke some people. It showed how some people couldn't leave the Marines because it was all they knew. They became institutionalized.

Man, this series is the best thing I've seen in a long time.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
You need to get on Apple TV and watch Masters of the Air. It just released. They are dropping weekly episodes. Spielberg and Tom Hanks are back is executive producers. Show is dope so far. Tuskegee Airmen in the show also.

Also if you have not seen Band of Brothers, check it out also. If was the first of the now WWII Spielberg trilogy post Saving Private Ryan.

Daps
You need to get on Apple TV and watch Masters of the Air. It just released. They are dropping weekly episodes. Spielberg and Tom Hanks are back is executive producers. Show is dope so far. Tuskegee Airmen in the show also.

Also if you have not seen Band of Brothers, check it out also. If was the first of the now WWII Spielberg trilogy post Saving Private Ryan.

Man.... I gotta get Apple TV? :snoop:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This show originally ran on HBO and is excellent and sad. I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t seen it.

Also, this is not a remake. The show aired in 2010 (when I first watched) and Netflix now carries a bunch of HBO and MAX movies and shows.

Dudes just be making shyt up and passing it off as facts.

:mjlol:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE if you like this, watch Fury on Netflix and All’s Quiet on the Western Front, also on Netflix.