The Report Trailer #1 (Adam Driver, Annette Benin) (11/15 Theaters, 11/29 Prime Video)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Watching it now.
Not bad Just a little hard to keep up with sometimes.
Those Air Force guys were so fukkin shady. Were even duping the CIA.
CIA weren't worth a fukk.
Shows how the govt really works in shadows

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have it watchlisted on prime...hopefully I can watch it this weekend...still haven’t seen the irishman yet smh

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Saw this today, yo this was a really good movie. Great cast and the story kept me engaged throughout.

Really appreciated how it didn't banged you in the head with how messy politics and bureaucracy is. Instead it picked and chose the right moments to showed you why some decisions are made no matter how :mindblown: they are. Also liked how it implied the political consequences of releasing the report but didn't really go into it because that's just a different topic.

Are Adam Driver's worst movies both Star Wars sequels? Not talking about his performances, but the movies overall. Seems like every time I see a film of his I end up going :obama:

Watching it now.
Not bad Just a little hard to keep up with sometimes.
Those Air Force guys were so fukkin shady. Were even duping the CIA.
CIA weren't worth a fukk.
Shows how the govt really works in shadows

:salute: for upping this thread breh. No idea this even existed, saw the trailer, saw it was on torrent and ate real good :obama:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It was OK. Kind of getting sick of all these types of movies after spotlight. Theyre continuously worse.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It was OK. Kind of getting sick of all these types of movies after spotlight. Theyre continuously worse.

Yeah. I mean uncovering info and exposing the big super power always sounds interesting and is a good story but it makes for a difficult film. Its real dialogue heavy and trying to keep up with who is who and order of events can be a chore