The rise of the white supremacist white hip-hop/rap fan

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They can't even justify their white supremacy to us or convince us because we don't actually see where white people are superior.
Perhaps at underhandedness and theft, yes.

They should spew their white supremacy over Square Dancing music as that's the only form of music truly developed by cacs.
:camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This thread got bumped so I'll have to add that spooky UFC match last Sunday shifted the culture in a very worrisome direction

- Trump having photo ops with DJ Akademiks
- Rumble signing him and 6ix9ine and a bunch of other people.
- Kodak Black sporting Trump merchandise
- Shade Room and other social media accounts using Black people and Black culture to build up their followongs then they slowly start astroturfing Republican/Conservative content.

The culture is being manipulated from the outside in...
:lupe:

Yeah, any breh onto Trump is a bonafide sellout.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
This has always been the case, they’re just sayin the quiet part loudly now

I started noticing in the 2010s how many people loved rap music but didn’t give a single fukk about, or even had a lowkey disdain towards black people. This is just the evolution of more people consuming culture through their phone.
I first noticed this in HS and that shyt was jarring back then
There were like 10 cacs in my HS and half of them were the hacky sack white dreads tie dye weed head cool goofy dudes into De La and ATCQ
then the other half were "wiggaz" who fronted like they were hardcore gangsters, mimicking NWA but then jumping ship to the Cypress Hill/House of Pain "hard white boy" steez. Like it was suddenly ok to be a cac in Hip Hop. Then they evolved into the angry backpackers and that holy cac trinity: Rawkus/Anticon/Def Jux.
Some of them were going through a phase and eventually grew out of it. They didn't grow up with Hip Hop so it was easy to discard. Black people were literally pixels on a Yo MTV Raps video and nothing more.
Others went on to make careers in the industry. Managers, A&R, Producer, Execs. Vice kinda dudes (and Vice as we all know was co-founded by a cac supremacist).

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
The real question is why would you listen to black music if you hate black people?

:patrice:

This can be said for the non-black people that listen to rap/hip-hop too as well.

It's like they want to enjoy black music and the fashion while enjoying the benefits of white privilege. They see the style of black people as cool while still villifying black people as a racist republican would. It doesn't jive at all

I notice they all love talking about black on black violence ans when black rappers get locked up...

But when Black rappers do something positive they never talk about it.
:mjpls:

They love to sew black people at the bottom and it makes them feel confident they'll never be there.
Or are hostile towards it

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Stop equating people's love of your art or property as love for you.. :snoop:

Look, I love Indian and Italian food but hate them both..I also love some cac movies too :yeshrug:

Are people this depressed and insecure they go as far as to make that connection..that because someone happens to like a device or artwork you made automatically it means they love you?? :wtf: